Sandyblue
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
St:) Just just come back from st Lucia what a fantastic holiday , all the group was fabulous,and especially our tour guide Caroline Godfrey was marvellous she joined in and made our holiday special .anyone thinking of going DO SO excellent.
AnnF
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thanks for letting us know how you got on, Sandyblue. I think this holiday is fairly new and I'm not sure anyone has commented on it before so "every little helps" as a certain supermarket chain says!

Ann

Westacott
(Member)
I am interested in the St Lucia holiday for January but am confused over the location of the hotel. The Bay gardens hotel is said to be in the heart of Rodney Bay Village which the map shows is near Soufriere toward the middle of the west coast. Yet Rodney Bay is near Rediut Bay in the northwest of the island. Can anyone clarify please?
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Westacott

I suggest you re post this on the main board, or ask the editor for more information it might get lost in this section

Cindy

Mildred can you help this person?

Moderator2
(Member)
'Westacott' wrote:

I am interested in the St Lucia holiday for January but am confused over the location of the hotel. The Bay gardens hotel is said to be in the heart of Rodney Bay Village which the map shows is near Soufriere toward the middle of the west coast. Yet Rodney Bay is near Rediut Bay in the northwest of the island. Can anyone clarify please?

Good Morning,

The hotel is Rodney Bay which is north of the island. It is nowhere near Soufriere.

Kind Regards,

Mildred