Sue2
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just returned from this holiday. The first thing, this is not really a river cruise as some seem to be expecting. For 4 days the boat is moored in Saville and trips to Cordoba, Granada etc go from there. The river cruise bit is 2 days when you sail down to Cadiz and Isla Santa Maria. The La Belle de Cadiz is excellent. The cabins are not very big but comfortable and very clean as is all of the boat. The staff cannot be faulted. They are smiling and helpful. Food on board is of a high standard, and they catered for everyone who had particular preferences or allergies. Excursions every day. The one to Granada is a long day but the visit to the Alhambra is worth it. Altogether it is a very enjoyable trip.
Ev Curtis
(Member)
'TDSue2' wrote:

Just returned from this holiday. The first thing, this is not really a river cruise as some seem to be expecting. For 4 days the boat is moored in Saville and trips to Cordoba, Granada etc go from there. The river cruise bit is 2 days when you sail down to Cadiz and Isla Santa Maria. The La Belle de Cadiz is excellent. The cabins are not very big but comfortable and very clean as is all of the boat. The staff cannot be faulted. They are smiling and helpful. Food on board is of a high standard, and they catered for everyone who had particular preferences or allergies. Excursions every day. The one to Granada is a long day but the visit to the Alhambra is worth it. Altogether it is a very enjoyable trip.

So pleased to know this as I am about to book for Feb 2017

Kezzer46
(Member)
Hi Sue2,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I am one of those people who is not sure if she would like a cruise or not, so maybe this could be a starter trip for me.

Kind Regards

Kezzer

Ev Curtis
(Member)
Ive just booked for February 23 trip so would be happy to hear from anyone else going.  ???
Sue2
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just to mention if you are going on this trip in February, do take a jacket. It can be very cold on some of the days out. Cordoba and Granada were sunny but very chilly! 🙂
Ev Curtis
(Member)
Hoping to find out how many people booked for February 23 2017 cruises
Moderator2
(Member)
Hi Ev,

There are 4 travellers currently booked on this holiday.

Kind Regards,

Mildred.

Ev Curtis
(Member)
'Kezzer46' wrote:

Hi Sue2,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review.  I am one of those people who is not sure if she would like a cruise or not, so maybe this could be a starter trip for me.

Kind Regards

Kezzer

It will great if you come along on 25 February as the trip sounds ideal for you.  Regards

Ev Curtis
(Member)
'Moderator2' wrote:

Hi Ev,

There are 4 travellers currently booked on this holiday.

Kind Regards,

Mildred.

Thanks Mildred.   I want to keep updated as I hope there will be a lively number!   Obviously as you advertise two trips in February these are normally well attended.

Ev Curtis
(Member)
Hi Mildred. Any more people booked on this trip yet?
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ev,

There are now 10 travellers booked on the 23/02 departure of the All-Inclusive Spanish experience and one more traveller provisionally booked.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Ev Curtis
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Ev,

There are now 10 travellers booked on the 23/02 departure of the All-Inclusive Spanish experience and one more traveller provisionally booked.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia.  Getting to be a nice group forming. ?

Ev Curtis
(Member)
Is anyone travelling to Gatwick on 22nd February and staying in hotel overnight before going on the late Feb Spanish River Cruise?
Ev Curtis
(Member)
Hi Mildred can you advise whate size party travelling on the Feb 23 river trip?
Moderator2
(Member)
'Ev Curtis' wrote:

Good Morning Ev,

There are 18 travelers currently booked on this trip.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Ev Curtis
(Member)
'Moderator2' wrote:

'Ev Curtis' wrote:

Good Morning Ev,

There are 18 travelers currently booked on this trip.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Great size

Lila
  • (Member)
(Member)
They are sold out. And there are 88 cabins.
Lila
  • (Member)
(Member)
If there are 88 people in a party are they divided into smaller groups?
JemmaJuly
(Member)
'Ev Curtis' wrote:

Ive just booked for February 23 trip so would be happy to hear from anyone else going.  ???

I am booked on this holiday, and certainly looking forward to it. Travelling from Orpington area to Gatwick. Where are you from?

Ev Curtis
(Member)
'JemmaJuly' wrote:

'Ev Curtis' wrote:

I am booked on this holiday, and certainly looking forward to it. Travelling from Orpington area to Gatwick. Where are you from?

Hi Gemma.  I'm in Bedfordshire and am now going direct to Gatwick on the Thursday morning.  I will be looking out for the Just You labels ! 😉