AMG
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I wanted to ask whether it's possible that any additional dates will be added for the All-inclusive Spanish Experience tour as the 3 dates in 2016 are all sold out.

If not I'm considering the Andalucia's Golden triangle from Bristol and was hoping you can tell me the provisional flight times so I can work out how many days holiday I would need.

Thank you

(Member)
Hi AMG,

We do have some additional dates coming out for the All-Inclusive Spanish Experience for 2016...but that's a secret!!

Even though there are more dates for the cruise, I can still give you the provisional flight times - do you have a particular date in mind?

Kindest Regards,

Monty

AMG
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Monty

Can i have the times for the 16 May and 13 June departures please?

Also can I be added to the mailing list so I get notified when new dates are added for the cruise please? I think I must have clicked the wrong box in the past and don't get any brochures etc unless I ask for them and that trip is definitely my first choice.

Thanks very much for your help

(Member)
Hi AMG,

I'm afraid we cannot notify you when a date is added to one of our holidays. I have, however, spoke to someone to get you added on to our mailing list. I see that you have requested a couple of Travelsphere brochures in the past, would you like me to add you on to the mailing list for those too?

So, for the flight times - For the 16th May departure, you will depart from Bristol at 6.30am and arrive in Málaga at 10:10am. On the 23rd May you will depart from Málaga at 10:15am and arrive back in Bristol at 12:05pm.

For the 13th June departure, you will also depart from Bristol at 06:30am and arrive in Málaga at 10:10am. At the end of you holiday, you will depart on the 20th June from Malaga at 10:15am and arrive in Bristol at 12:05pm.

Kindest Regards,

Monty

Sue44
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi AMG,

I'm afraid we cannot notify you when a date is added to one of our holidays. I have, however, spoke to someone to get you added on to our mailing list. I see that you have requested a couple of Travelsphere brochures in the past, would you like me to add you on to the mailing list for those too?

So, for the flight times - For the 16th May departure, you will depart from Bristol at 6.30am and arrive in Málaga at 10:10am. On the 23rd May you will depart from Málaga at 10:15am and arrive back in Bristol at 12:05pm.

For the 13th June departure, you will also depart from Bristol at 06:30am and arrive in Málaga at 10:10am. At the end of you holiday, you will depart on the 20th June from Malaga at 10:15am and arrive in Bristol at 12:05pm.

Kindest Regards,

Monty

Hi Monty

I was thinking of this holiday next year, when does the next brochure come out with these extra new dates?

Sue

(Member)
Hi Sue,

They should be available VERY VERY soon.

Kindest Regards,

Monty