TonyW
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just back from Lake Garda 08/09/15-15/09/15.

Spent night before at Premier inn Gatwick north terminal as we had an early start. Met Just You rep at Gatwick who showed us which checkin desk. Two hour flight to Verona. Met at Verona airport by Silvia Barsanti our tour manager. An hour drive to hotel. Slight hiccup some rooms not ready. Told many years ago you don't have problems on holiday you have experiences. Met up after a hour Silvia took us on a walk to point out supermarket and ferry terminal and had a snack in local bar. Got back to hotel give key went to room. Nice room with view of lake. Wednesday had tour of some of lake went to Simione and Malcesine. Thursday went to Verona saw Roman arena and Juliets balcony. Friday did not go on optional excursion went back to Malcesine by ferry and up on cable car. Saturday went to Venice had the most expensive coffee ever had 11 euros £8.50. Sunday free day went on ferry to Limone . Monday went to Tremosine for a cliffhanger lunch. When we sat down not sure if he was owner or manager came over and asked me my name I said Tony he said come with me. He took me to kitchen put a chefs hat on me and a white tunic and a apron and said push that trolley. Went out to dining room. Chef filled a large bowl on trolley with pasta. Then told to start work serving. After meal went out to take some more photos. On way back Silvia said she would like to thank me for being a sport and presented me with my chefs hat every one had written kind comments on it about me. Good hotel friendly helpful staff. Silvia our tour manager was great lovely friendly and helpful. Had 23 lovely young ladies and me on tour. Had a great holiday. Good included excursions and a good group.

Tony