Elaine Y
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
:thumbup:

I have just returned from an amazing trip to Canada and the Rockies. As this was my first trip with Just You I was slightly nervous but from the moment I met the tour manager, Brian Croft, at Heathrow My fears were put aside. From the word go Brian was informative, attentive and amusing. The scenery was unbelievable, the weather was perfect and the excursions were exceptional. One of the highlights was the trip on the Rocky Mountaineer from Vancouver to Whistler. The holiday went without a hitch thanks to Brian's organisational skills. I recommend Just You holidays to anyone.

AnnF
  • (Member)
(Member)
I'm so glad you enjoyed your holiday, Elaine. I did a similar trip in June 2013 with the inimitable Brian as our TM and he was marvellous. We didn't go on the Rocky Mountaineer, just caught a glimpse of it, but did everything else that is in this year's programme. Brian took us to places which even our Canadian bus driver didn't know about.

Ann

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Elaine

I am glad you have had a great time in your 1st JY tour, I bet you will be booking another ASAP. I have done 11 now but not this tour.

Cindy

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Elaine, many thanks for the review and I'm really glad you enjoyed this tour - I'm hoping to do it in 2017, so fingers crossed I have as great a time as you did!

Best wishes,

Bob

19thHole
(Member)
Thanks for that Elaine,

I have been looking at doing this one for a little while, I know a need a big adventure and this could be the ticket!

Rob

RUSSELL
(Member)
Had such a fabulous time on this tour.The scenery and itinery was fantastic, as was our tour manager Brian who was such a force of nature, brilliant.The majesty of the rockies was awe inspiring as were the amazing bears and elks we were lucky enough to see. Met some really interesting people, with as always fascinating stories to tell.A real privilege to spend time in their company. Thoroughly recommend this tour.

Russell Kerfoot (the one at the back of the coach, ha).:thumbup::cool:

JustJan1
(Member)
Hi everyone - Canada and The Rocky Mountaineer of 7 June - fabulous trip from start to finish, excellent Itinerary, first class Tour Manager Brian and great weather. Regards Jan.
aliceinwonderland
(Member)
[size=medium]

Elaine

Glad you enjoyed your trip. Your post has removed a lot of my fears as I'm on 13th Sept. trip - my first with Just You. I'm really looking forward to it!

Anita.

brownowl
(Member)
Hi, thank you very much for posting your review. I am going on this trip in August, and can't wait.

Did you do all of the excursions, and which ones would you recommend?

Thanks agaib.

Lucinda
(Member)
'brownowl' wrote:

Hi, thank you very much for posting your review. I am going on this trip in August, and can't wait.

Thanks agaib.

Hi brownowl

I'm also on this trip in August! Getting excited now -only 4 weeks

Elaine Y
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'brownowl' wrote:

Thanks agaib.

I did all the excursions except the rafting and nature walk in Jasper. They were all worth doing but the Vancouver ones and the glacier ride stood out. Unfortunately the helicopter ride was cancelled due to the wind but I understand it was amazing.

Julie L
(Member)
'19thHole' wrote:

Thanks for that Elaine,

I have been looking at doing this one for a little while, I know a need a big adventure and this could be the ticket!

Rob

I'm thinking of doing this in early September 2016, how about we both do it!

Jan in Yorkshire
(Member)
So glad you enjoyed this holiday---it`s on my list. I have done China and South Africa with Just You and both holidays were fabulous. Going to Namibia in September. All the best.
maglynn
(Member)
Hello,

I am booked on this trip on 6 September and so was delighted to see all the favourable reviews. You were so fortunate to have Brian Croft as tour manager as he was tm when I went to New Zealand and he was superb - great fun yet extremely efficient and well informed about all aspects of the trip. However, no doubt the tm in Septemer will be of a similarly high standard......!!

Marie