Katewa24
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
This holiday was absolutely fantastic. I could never have imagined how good it was going to be. The hotel and staff are so attentive, you really feel like one of the family. I meet some amazing, kind and like minded people on the trip and they really helped me to have the best holiday ever. It really has restored my faith in humanity and made me see that being on my own doesn't have to be lonely. The region and places you explore on this trip are breathtaking and I can't stress to you how much it really is worth you visiting. Well done Just You and if any of my fellow travellers from week of 11th of June are reading, then thankyou very much.
Bosuncat
(Member)
'Katewa24' wrote:

This holiday was absolutely fantastic. I could never have imagined how good it was going to be. The hotel and staff are so attentive, you really feel like one of the family. I meet some amazing, kind and like minded people on the trip and they really helped me to have the best holiday ever. It really has restored my faith in humanity and made me see that being on my own doesn't have to be lonely. The region and places you explore on this trip are breathtaking and I can't stress to you how much it really is worth you visiting. Well done Just You and if any of my fellow travellers from week of 11th of June are reading, then thankyou very much.

Glad you had a good time. I did this trip a couple of years ago and I do agree with you about the hotel and staff. They REALLY do make you feel like part of the family. :thumbup:

ann23
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Katewa24' wrote:

I am going on this trip at the end of August, so good to hear excellent reviews about the hotel and the holiday experience.It will be my first time holidaying on my own and feeling apprehensive but excited.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I agree as well did this tour a few years ago, and the trips were very good, I loved the location of the hotel and the staff were excellent..

Cindy

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Katewa24' wrote:

Hi katewa24

Thanks for your review. tuscany is on there list as i know the hotel and tour manager are rated so highly amongst the guests,a though it is on a big long list with calabria, sorrento, the italian riviera, and sicily being ahead haha.

Thanks and i am pleased you had such an amazing time.

Mark

Wanderlust
(Member)
Thank you for posting this review. I am doing the same trip leaving next week. I am apprehensive and a bit nervous as this is my first JY trip, but it sounds like I'm going to have a ball. So glad you had a fabulous time.

Francesca

doris 1
(Member)
I was there the week before you and totally agree that this is a beautiful trip. It was my first Just You trip but I have already booked another for the end of September. So lovely to meet people and spend quality time with them. Be warned though, the house feels empty when you get home and you will miss all the company.
janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
On the Flavours of Tuscany in October so using this hotel and seeing most of the cities. Thank you for your review :)

Jan

RaeW
  • (Member)
(Member)
What a lovely review and I can see you came home feeling just as I did after my first JY holiday. I have Tuscany on my list and hope to do it soon. Glad you had a great time. I have thoroughly enjoyed my two trips with JY and am looking forward to another later this year.

Rae

jenny10
(Member)
Hi Kate,

I agree we had a brilliant week. The hotel staff were excellent - attentive and available whenever needed. The hotel was clean and rooms comfortable, and food delicious and plentiful.

For anyone considering or booked on this trip I would advise comfortable shoes and plenty of sunscreen as the tours involve lots of walking but are not to missed - so many interesting towns and sites are included.

Thanks to you and the rest of our group for making it special.

Thanks also to the Tour Manager Jonathan, an excellent guide.

Jenny