pgtip
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
The Amazon addon was a great way to end a memorable trip to Peru, here is my slideshow showing some of the sights, hope the link works

Phil

lesley07
(Member)
Hi

Link does work. Enjoyed your video.

Lesley

SteveW
(Member)
'pgtip' wrote:

The Amazon addon was a great way to end a memorable trip to Peru, here is my slideshow showing some of the sights, hope the link works

Phil

Nice one Phil.

SteveW

Mike21
(Member)
Excellent video, Phil, with very entertaining captions.

I’m off on this trip mid-October but – sshhh! – following the advice of others here and going with Travelsphere. Still, it’s keeping it in the family!

Julie White
(Member)
Excellent video.

I enjoyed watching it so thank you Phil

Regards Julie

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Brilliant video many thanks Phil - Peru is on my wish list, but like Mike I've been thinking about doing the TS version. However, I had decided not to do the Amazon add-on as I thought it would be too similar to Costa Rica. Your excellent video has made me reconsider! It looks wonderful with a great variety of experiences.

Best wishes,

Bob

suzanne fitch
(Member)
'pgtip' wrote:

Phil

The video was really good, brought back all the memories of the holiday, thank you.

Well done, Suzanne

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Phil

What a brilliant video. I am hoping to do this trip one day. Thanks for sharing.

Jaya