Mick W
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just to say hello to everyone that was at Hinckley, had a great time once agan (my 2nd year).

And thanks to Julie, Heather, Val, Pete, Sue & Norma for looking after me, its sometimes difficult for us shy types to mix. 😉

valley
(Member)
Glad we helped you come out of your shell Mick, great company and hope we meet again on our travels
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Mick wrote:

Just to say hello to everyone that was at Hinckley, had a great time once agan (my 2nd year).

And thanks to Julie, Heather, Val, Pete, Sue & Norma for looking after me, its sometimes difficult for us shy types to mix. ;)

Mmmmmmm you SHY pull the other one!:thumbup:

us women really have to TRY to bring the shy ones like you out of your shells!!!!

:angel: Cindy

Mick W
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'valley' wrote:

Glad we helped you come out of your shell Mick, great company and hope we meet again on our travels

Was good group of us i thought, would be good to all meet up again and share a few laughs. :thumbup:

Mick W
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

'Mick wrote:

And thanks to Julie, Heather, Val, Pete, Sue & Norma for looking after me, its sometimes difficult for us shy types to mix. ;)

Mmmmmmm you SHY pull the other one!:thumbup:

us women really have to TRY to bring the shy ones like you out of your shells!!!!

:angel: Cindy

And we are grateful :thumbup:

Seriously do meet a lot of nice people on these holidays, one of the reasons we keep going back.

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Mick, two holidays in the space of two weeks! Burning the candle at both ends are we?

Mark

Mick W
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'marks' wrote:

Mick, two holidays in the space of two weeks! Burning the candle at both ends are we?

Mark

Haha,

Was passing Hinckley on way back from Gatwick so just thought it rude not to drop in. :thumbup:

Seriously was always doing Croatia at xmas then my origional New Year plans changed late on so just decided to go for it, went last year and had good time, was same this year can recommend it.

Mick

Sue44
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Mick wrote:

Just wanted to say what a great time I had on my first Just You break, I met some lovely people, thank you for making me feel welcome and included. I am now seriously thinking of booking a holiday to Spain in June with Just You.

Maybe I will get to see some of you again, it would be good to meet up again although I know we all live a fair distance apart, may be arrange a weekend somewhere central might be good.

Thank you again.

Sue

Mick W
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Sue44' wrote:

'Mick wrote:

Just wanted to say what a great time I had on my first Just You break, I met some lovely people, thank you for making me feel welcome and included. I am now seriously thinking of booking a holiday to Spain in June with Just You.

Maybe I will get to see some of you again, it would be good to meet up again although I know we all live a fair distance apart, may be arrange a weekend somewhere central might be good.

Thank you again.

Sue

Hi Sue,

I agree it was a great bunch of people at Hinckley thought we all got on really well. :thumbup:

Mick