Julie L
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Anyone going to Hinckley for new year?
sarah29
(Member)
Yeah, I'm booked for this one. Are you going?

Sarah

Julie L
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'sarah29' wrote:

Sarah

Yes I'm travelling from Heanor, derbyshire I'm 59,what about you? Have you done holidays before with just you

mary connor
(Member)
'Julie wrote:

'sarah29' wrote:

Sarah

Yes I'm travelling from Heanor, derbyshire I'm 59,what about you? Have you done holidays before with just you

Hello I live in South Wales and am new to this site. Would love to join in the conversation if this is acceptable. I am interested in this new year celebratory event.

annabella
(Member)
'mary wrote:

'Julie wrote:

'sarah29' wrote:

Sarah

Hello I live in South Wales and am new to this site. Would love to join in the conversation if this is acceptable. I am interested in this new year celebratory event.

Hi All,

I am booked for the New Year at Hinckley again, I went there two years ago, I am 65 and will be travelling from Ipswich. I have booked for the two nights. Hope to see you all soon. Annabella

Julie L
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'annabella' wrote:

'mary wrote:

'Julie wrote:

'sarah29' wrote:

Sarah

Hi All,

I am booked for the New Year at Hinckley again, I went there two years ago, I am 65 and will be travelling from Ipswich. I have booked for the two nights. Hope to see you all soon. Annabella

Great it will be nice to see all of you. Julie L

sarah29
(Member)
Hi all,

I've booked for two nights also. This will be my first booking with Just You and I really looking forward to it.

Sarah

Julie L
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'annabella' wrote:

'mary wrote:

'Julie wrote:

'sarah29' wrote:

Sarah

Hi All,

Looking forward to seeing you all in Hinckley! Have you booked any other holidays for 2014 with just you?

Vicki W
(Member)
'sarah29' wrote:

Hi all,

I've booked for two nights also. This will be my first booking with Just You and I really looking forward to it.

Sarah

Hi Sarah

It''s my first booking too - I'm coming down from Manchester - really looking forward to meeting everyone.

Vicki

Julie L
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Vicki wrote:

'sarah29' wrote:

Hi all,

Sarah

Hi Sarah

It''s my first booking too - I'm coming down from Manchester - really looking forward to meeting everyone.

Vicki

Hi Vicki and Sarah, I have done a few holidays with just you and they are great,

I did new year in Cheltenham last new year it was not very good, but I met a lot of people who said Hinckley was the best so am looking forward to meeting you both,

Julie