llesna
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just had a City Break in Florence and can recommend this trip and also the great tour guide, Aidan Higgins. The tour and weather was superb and the only downside was the very frustrating flight delay at Bologna Airport last night, with no info or customer support on why this had happened. In lieu of the long wait at the airport, we were given a bottle of water and a ham cheese pancake, having to go back and forth through security and passport control again. It was such a shame that British Airways let us down at the end of this lovely trip. Have complained to British Airways for the long delay and suggest that all on the trip do the same.
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Glad you enjoyed this trip, and I hope you get an answer from BA

Cindy

SarahS
(Member)
Don't expect a quick response from BA. I complained about appalling service standards in business class three weeks ago. So far only an automated response asking me not press for a reply as customer services are busy! I have flown business for the last twenty years, got the taste for it when the firm paid, but never enjoyed BA. Sadly, I have firmly ruled out any future holidays involving long haul BA flights.
Gwyn
  • (Member)
(Member)
BA are refusing point blank to pay any compensation for cancelling our return Flight from Verona to Gatwick this Summer. I'm going to take them to the small claims court. They are such a horrible business to deal with....
Bosuncat
(Member)
Sorry to read about the BA problem. I am not that fond of them but JY use them a lot so c'est la vie.

Glad you enjoyed the Florence break though. It's such a beautiful city.

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I too have never preferred BA - just put up with it when I have to fly with them.

Jaya