izzyin
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Back from seven days in Cagliari. First JU tour and enjoyed every minute. Thanks to Sarah who managed us like a true professional and special thanks to the ladies from Eastwick!
JustMargaret
(Member)
'izzyin' wrote:

Back from seven days in Cagliari. First JU tour and enjoyed every minute. Thanks to Sarah who managed us like a true professional and special thanks to the ladies from Eastwick!

I've been considering this trip for next year, it's good to get some positive feedback. Trouble is we are spoilt for choice with the new brochure, but this trip is definitely at the top of my list.

izzyin
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'JustMargaret' wrote:

'izzyin' wrote:

I've been considering this trip for next year, it's good to get some positive feedback. Trouble is we are spoilt for choice with the new brochure, but this trip is definitely at the top of my list.

I'd recommend it, Sardinia is beautiful. One tip- the hotel is great, perhaps a little beyond its former magnificence but still excellent. It is however, as with (I gather) most hotels on the island a little "out of the way". No after dinner strolls along cafe and tourist shops. The JU trips make up for this so make the most of them-go on them all or save money and take the local bus and explore.

Bosuncat
(Member)
The fact that it is going be an "all inclusive" next year is a big plus I think. :thumbup:
Sunnydaz
(Member)
Hello,

I was thinking of doing this holiday next year. This may sound an odd question, but I was wondering if they have toilets on the coaches for the Europe holidays?

Claire

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Claire

To date I have never been on a coach with onboard toilet on Just You holiday. Usually enough stops are made along the way during excursions etc so there is no real need for an onboard toilet.

Jaya

Sunnydaz
(Member)
Hi Jaya

Thank you for the reply. I hope the rest stops are not longer than hour, I am normally busting at this point on a bad day:-/

I have even been looking at the holidays with the shortest transfer time, its so frustrating.

Thanks again

Claire

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Claire

It all depends on where you are going, but the Tour Manager always says that if anyone needs a stop then they will do their best to have one before the scheduled one. I usually drink lots of water and to date have had no problems at all with all the holidays I have been on with Just You. When I went to Calabria, the transfer time from airport to hotel is just over 4 hours but 2-3 stops were made on the way.

I do hope that you will find a holiday you can go on.

Jaya

Sunnydaz
(Member)
Hi Jaya

I was thinking of doing the Sardinia escape holiday, as the transfer time is 45 mins. And the excursions are half a day, So hopeing that we will not be traveling to far out.

I have kidney problems, I take medication but i can have good or bad days with it. Bad meaning me wanting to go to the toilet often :(

I have done an American tour and a Canadian tour which had toilets on the coach, I was lucky as I didn't need it, well was close one day but made it to our destination in time. Its just peace of mind in case really.

Thank you again Jaya, you have been very helpful.

Claire

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Claire

Enjoy your Sardinia holiday and do put a review when you get back as I would like to know how the trip went. I have heard Sardinia is lovely and hopefully I too will be able to do this trip one day in the near future.

Jaya

Sunnydaz
(Member)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Claire

Enjoy your Sardinia holiday and do put a review when you get back as I would like to know how the trip went. I have heard Sardinia is lovely and hopefully I too will be able to do this trip one day in the near future.

Jaya

Hi Jaya

Thank you, i am thinking of going in June. I will definitely write a review and let you know.

Essa
  • (Member)
(Member)
'izzyin' wrote:

Hi izzyin

l am thinking of doing the Sardinia trip next year, can you tell me is their nice places to walk where hotel is? And is the hotel a 4star like it said? Thank you. Glad you enjoyed your hol l have done a few JYs.

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi izzyin,

Thanks for the detailed review!

Mark

suer
  • (Member)
(Member)
'izzyin' wrote:

Hi,I know your post was a long time ago, but Im thinking of going to Sardinia this year but can you tell me are there any cafes/bars nearby the hotel where you can go for a stroll of an evening, just for a change of scenery?