Una
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Can you tell me the number of passengers on the May departure of this tour, age group, male/female split ?

I have travelled on several JY holidays before, this time my sister is going as well, and I thought I'd give her some info so she has an idea of what to expect......

Thanks

Una

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Una,

There are currently no travelers booked on this tour but it is still early days.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Una
(Member) (Topic Starter)
My sister and myself are booked? And we were told it was a definite departure (when we booked and when the departure date changed from Mon 8th to Tue 9th after the airline changed schedule). I've also noticed that May is not listed on the website any more.
Una
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Is there any update on this ? Seeing that the original reply, and my response to that has been deleted.....

Una

Moderator2
(Member)
'Una' wrote:

My sister and myself are booked? And we were told it was a definite departure (when we booked and when the departure date changed from Mon 8th to Tue 9th after the airline changed schedule). I've also noticed that May is not listed on the website any more.

Good Afternoon Una,

I am looking into this.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Una
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Mildred. After the reply yesterday I made a call today. The May departure has been cancelled...

Una

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Una,

I am so sorry this has happened. It must not have been easy news for you and your sister.

Kindest Regards,

Mildred