Freda Margaret
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just had my first holiday with JY and had a wonderful time. Everything was very well organised, and we had fantastic trips to Venice and Verona. The tour manager Sylvia was very well organised and helpful, and we knew exactly where we were, and very well looked after. She was also good fun and we had an impromptu disco one night which was great with 23 ladies and one man! I was very anxious about my first trip alone, but agree with all the advice offered, just book and do it, you won, t be disappointed. I am now looking for my next holiday with JY. :thumbup:
jennifer163
(Member)
I also have just had my first holiday with Just You. We were 19 ladies and two men so obviously not the same trip. Maybe not the same Hotel either because I am afraid I was very disappointed.

The Hotel accommodation was very dated and had some very dirty and worn areas. The management was very poor and the food was absolutely dire. The worst food I have experienced in 40 years of travelling abroad. I have actually posted my own review on this Community Site but it has not been published even thought it was posted a day earlier.

On the plus side, Sylvia the Tour Guide was great fun, the waitresses in the restaurant were wonderful and my room was cleaned very well.

I will think very hard about whether I use Just You again if they are happy with the standard of the accommodation at this Hotel, with the Hotel management and with the standard of the food provided to their hungry clientele.