HamJen
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)

I have just returned from enjoying my first Just You holiday "Walking in Yorkshire."

Three very well planned days, the beautiful Dales, the glorious Moors & the fabulous city of York.

Hotel & food very good. Min our courier excellent.

However the evenings were a bit flat. It would have been better if the hotel was situated closer to the centre of the city then we guests could have strolled in the city & seen York by night---perhaps we could have taken ourselves on a Ghost Walk.

As it was the distance from the city made us isolated. A quiz one evening would have been nice--some sort of entertainment.

I would like to enjoy another walking holiday like this but it is the only one in your brochure!

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi HamJen,

Thank you for sharing your Just You experience with us. I have forwarded your comments and feedback on to various members of the Just You team.

You mentioned that you would like to enjoy another walking holiday like this.... between you, me and the rest of the Just You community, you might be pleasantly surprised with first edition 2015 brochure due out in September.

Kindest regards,

Julia

HamJen
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi HamJen,

Thank you for sharing your Just You experience with us. I have forwarded your comments and feedback on to various members of the Just You team.

You mentioned that you would like to enjoy another walking holiday like this.... between you, me and the rest of the Just You community, you might be pleasantly surprised with first edition 2015 brochure due out in September.

Kindest regards,

Julia

I look forward to the next brochure.

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Glad to hear you all had a good time!

Mark