TonyBailey
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Tony B,

Vietnam was totally amazing .Such a varied programme , so interesting and such a good group to join. The Tour Manager Steve was great and the local guide Hoi was really informative and funny.All Hotels and Boats were great and I nearly got used to Sticky Rice in the end .

The Scooters and Mopeds were awesome carrying up to 5 people or 6 pigs !!!

The Dice Group were great fun - way to go Terry and Laurie . Our final night at the Rex Hotel roof top Open Air Restaurant with a Live Band and Dancing was a brilliant final evening with great food , great wine and cocktails !!

Well done to Cheryl for getting us back to our Hotel.

Great Holiday.

CherylW
(Member)
I have to agree Tony, I had a great time too and the group really gelled. Give me a map and I find anywhere. I hope everyone got their suitcases back?
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi I'm really glad you both enjoyed this tour so much - I did it in February (with the Cambodia add-on) and enjoyed every minute, one of my best holidays with a huge variety of experiences.

All the best,

Bob

ell-ee
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Tony & Cheryl,

It sounds as if I missed an epic evening, but the Victoria Resort in Can Tho was awesome too!

I did miss the early returners, especially the dice (!), but Cambodia was amazing, too. And thought provoking.

Steve has posted a couple of group photos on the JY pages of Facebook, if you fancy having a look, and I'm in the process of uploading pictures on a sharing site that I will add a link to when it's complete.

It was an amazing holiday and the group really added to the experience.

Lorraine

JCH
  • (Member)
(Member)
I am thinking about doing the 13 day Vietnam tour with the 5 day add on to Cambodia? I have never been on holiday before on my own to such a far away place. Could anybody who has completed this trip recommend it. Many thanks
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi JCH!

I think the above comments are a very strong recommendation! I've written a review of my holiday to Vietnam and Cambodia - if you look at the Reviews section you'll find it easily enough. This was one of my favourite holidays to date (I've done 8 JY tours so far with two more booked) - lots of varied experiences and both countries are friendly and not at all intimidating, so go for it - I'm sure you won't regret it!

Cheers,

Bob

Mextraveller
(Member)
Hi Bob

A very big thank you for all the info you have provided on Vietnam/Cambodia trip - just booked for March 2015 and having read all your notes now feel really prepared for it and very excited as I have booked all the trips also.

Denise 🙂

SarahS
(Member)
Vietnam and Cambodia are getting to the top of my wish list. I look forward to reading your review.
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Denise,

Many thanks! I'm delighted you've booked and I hope you have a wonderful time - they are two wonderful countries and I will never forget my time there!

Best wishes,

Bob