Painterlady
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just come back from this holiday on 25th September and had a really great time. I met lots of lovely people. Hotel was a nice 3 star and the food was mostly of a good standard. The reception and bar staff were very friendly. The hotel was along a side street and near the town centre which was horrendously busy as it was still high season - in fact everywhere was busy but I was made aware of this fact by a friend who had just returned. I did all the tours which were good but very early starts - I need another holiday to rest now! This would not be a good holiday for those who have mobility issues. The tour manager, Bernie, was very helpful and good at managing us. The thing that makes these holidays is the great mixture of people - you never have to be alone if you don't want to be.
astronomer55
(Member)
Recently back from this holiday and would recommend. Zi Teresa is a lovely little 3 star hotel with friendly staff, I had a large room and balcony with great view although some of my fellow travellers weren't so lucky. Some of the group were not happy with the food which I have to admit was a bit hit and miss. Breakfast was fine but don't expect a full english. If you don't mind missing dinner in the Hotel ( I know it's included in the price) try one of the restaurants in town. We were out to dinner two nights anyway, I personally hated The Foreigners Club dinner out (Sunday night), I thought the service was terrible and were treated as though we were a nuisance, trying to get a drink was like asking for the moon. That was after we had been taken there at the end of our walking tour of Sorrento on the first full day there and we were feted over and given a "welcome drink" and had lunch. Call me cynical but I now think it was just a show to get us all to agree to go there for dinner at the Tour Managers

suggestion. All in all I really enjoyed this holiday and I would recommend it. Take a hair dryer though and be aware that although it says wi fi available it costs 5 euros a day.