sandyb
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi - Just returned from my first trip with JY to Italy -and to think how unsure I was on booking and the few days before.

Once arrived at departure lounge JY took over and really delivered excellent service from there on in. Great days out, good mix and age in the party. Fun tour manager Zoe- (our driver had about 4 first names as it couldn't be pronounced ).

Enjoyed visits to Verona and Venice and the Cliffhanger lunch views were amazing. Many thanks JY and wouldn't hesitate in recommending this site to anyone. Don't hesitate just do it!!!

Sandy

blondegirl
(Member)
Hi Sandy,

I'm so glad you enjoyed you holiday to Lake Garda.

I did this trip June and I really enjoyed it. I enjoyed so much, I have re-booked for June, 2014.

It really is a lovely holiday.

Take care,

Lisa. X

karent
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, I was with Sandy on the Lake Garda trip on the 10th Sept.

This is my 3rd JY trip (Prague and NZ previously)

There was the usual mix of people myself the youngest at 42, up to 87, and mostly ladies.....not that any of this matters as you are all there to enjoy your holiday.

The hotel was clean, comfortable and the food was good and lots of it!

We saw a good over view of the area and I particularly enjoyed Verona.

The only day out that was perhaps a bit of disappointment was the optional excursion to the Sigurta gardens but perhaps it was the time of year and not the full range of plants and flowers? It also seemed a very expensive half day out.

Overall a lovely trip.

Thank you also to Zoe our Tour manager.

Karen