marks
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

I am dying to read reviews of this new holiday. By my count 2 dates have come and gone and i so want to book this for next year but want to read some reviews first.

Come on peeps!!:D:D:D:D:D

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mark, I've noticed that it does take quite a while for new holidays to get reviewed - and some holidays never seem to appear on this forum! Perhaps this is an idea for JY - when they send out the holiday questionnaires they could put a separate box for people to fill in some general comments regarding their holiday, with the rider that these comments might be used (anonymously) on the "Reviews" forum to help others learn more about the holiday in question. What do you think?

Bob

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bob,

We are looking at a potential "solution" to this where we will be encouraging customers to review their holiday once they have returned, and then integrating this to the tour pages on the site. We've got a couple of things we need to iron out first but we are working on something....

Kindest regards,

Julia

marks
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia/Bob,

Yeah i understand what you are saying. Because i love the former Yugoslav countries, i am anxious to book but i just wanted to read other peoples views first.

Julia i was thinking about reviews the other day. Maybe on the website when you give the itinerary, at the bottom you could have a link such as ''What do other JY customers think of this holiday?''. On the link there is access to a few threads which dicuss the holiday. Obviously, given the BGray's comments, this may not be easy for each holiday but maybe something to consider?

Make no mistake, ill be going there next year!

Thanks

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia, sounds great and I look forward to seeing it implemented in due course!

Cheers,

Bob

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mark

Why wait for the review? If you really fancy going then go ahead and book it. I would....!

Jaya

marks
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jaya,

Im gonna' don't worry hehe, just waiting for dates next year.

Mark

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Don't forget to post a review! This is one holiday I want to do as well. Just waiting to finish the treatment before deciding where to go next year. I still want to do the Nile Cruise with Sharm el Sheikh add on and Kerala if it is on offer next year. If not, then am thinking of South Africa with Zambia add on.

Jaya

marks
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I think you're right Jaya- im gonna have to go myself and write the review!
RogertheRed
(Member)
I'm going on 20th Sept. Will write a review on my return, probably early Oct.
marks
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you Roger-greatly appreciated!

Mark

Maria_19
(Member)
Agree with Bob. Also from the trips Ive been on most people have no idea this forum exists....even if they book online! Understandably a large number of clients are not computer users so I guess their feedback is reflected only in the brochure under the "general" client ratings box. Perhaps in the online booking process there could be some sort of tick box for agreeing to review the trip via this forum. Could that be linked to an email reminder on return?