martin whitehead
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just had one of the best hoildays.just come back from Ahr Valley the bus did break down half way,and stoped half way up the ramp going on the ship,but it did make as lough, the walks was brillent and so was the country side, the group was brill we all got on very well. if any of you go you most og to the hotel near the railway station were they have a sort of tea dance some of the group got up the we all got up and had a good lough

so well recomend hoilday

martin

badskittler
(Member)
'martin wrote:

I have just had one of the best hoildays.just come back from Ahr Valley the bus did break down half way,and stoped half way up the ramp going on the ship,but it did make as lough, the walks was brillent and so was the country side, the group was brill we all got on very well. if any of you go you most og to the hotel near the railway station were they have a sort of tea dance some of the group got up the we all got up and had a good lough

so well recomend hoilday

martin

I really enjoyed my pints of "tea". Don't forget that 6.7 mile walk when it was 40°C, lol. Our guide and our rep, Lesley, were excellent and they made sure we took frequent rests, drinks and all got home safe and sound.

martin whitehead
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'badskittler' wrote:

'martin wrote:

so well recomend hoilday

martin

I really enjoyed my pints of "tea". Don't forget that 6.7 mile walk when it was 40°C, lol. Our guide and our rep, Lesley, were excellent and they made sure we took frequent rests, drinks and all got home safe and sound.

o yes the heat and sorry i for got to say thank you to lesley hope you got home ok

Lambsag
(Member)
'martin wrote:

so well recomend hoilday

martin

Hi Martin

I'm going on this holiday next week - what are the hotel facilities like please? any tips for me?

thanks

Sue

martin whitehead
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Lambsag' wrote:

'martin wrote:

so well recomend hoilday

martin

Hi Martin

I'm going on this holiday next week - what are the hotel facilities like please? any tips for me?

thanks

Sue

Hi Sue

they are abit basic no kettal if you do take one you will need a 3 pin adabter, some one did take a kettal but the rooms were clean,there was a heir drier we take bottle water (2 or 3) they do tea and coffee at the bar. there is a little super market just up the road, take some water prof and some chocolete and apples, you will have a great time enjoy

From Martin

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,

I have also heard similar, very good things about this holiday. I would go because i want to visit germany however it;'s the bus journey that worries me. Being 6feet 5 inches, a coach will render me in pain very quickly.

How was the journey and the coach?

Mark

martin whitehead
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'marks' wrote:

Hi,

I have also heard similar, very good things about this holiday. I would go because i want to visit germany however it;'s the bus journey that worries me. Being 6feet 5 inches, a coach will render me in pain very quickly.

How was the journey and the coach?

Mark

Hi Mark

The coach journey was not that bad, but i am only 5ft 4, the coach did break down , I think they are not using the coachs any more next year but they are going by train, and using coachs they.

From martin