nixon
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just returned from this tour. There were 31 of us 4 did the extension to Fiji ( I did not ). Age range 40-70, more ladies than men, there were 6 men.

Great holiday stunning views and so much to see and do.:shy:

Went on helicopter flight and landed on glacier and walked on the glacier amazing, Jet Boat Ride, was gentle I have to say but fun. Fantastic sights to see, Loved the boat ride on Milford Sound breath taking to be honest.:)

Weather a odd mix, from wind to very hot to torrential rain and all the rest, you do end up wit 4 seasons in one day, I never did manage to have the correct clothes on.:@

I and my fellow travellers had a great time on this tour, there are many hours of sitting on a coach or a plane but the journey there is so very worth it. I will never go again and I am glad I made this trip and did all that I wanted to do on this tour.:D

For anybody that is thinking of going ..BOOK IT you will have a great time :rolleyes:

Cindy:thumbup:

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thanks as always for your helpful review Cindy, NZ is definitely on my list of countries to do with JY but it will have to wait about 5 years as there are too many others I want to do first!

best wishes,

Bob

janineallin
(Member)
Thank you Cindy, very helpful and informative, i will remember the tips about the long coach rides and all being worth the experience. Janine 🙂
nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'janineallin' wrote:

Thank you Cindy, very helpful and informative, i will remember the tips about the long coach rides and all being worth the experience. Janine :)

If there is anything specific you need to know just ask, it was a very busy tour and there are many hotels along the way, some hotels have washing clothes facility's,

Cindy

Bosuncat
(Member)
Glad you had such a great time Cindy!! :thumbup:
nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Bosuncat' wrote:

Glad you had such a great time Cindy!! :thumbup:

I did but it seems such a long time ago now....I still have great memories and photographs...

Cindy

Elaine 123
(Member)
'nixon' wrote:

I have just returned from this tour. There were 31 of us 4 did the extension to Fiji ( I did not ). Age range 40-70, more ladies than men, there were 6 men.

Went on helicopter flight and landed on glacier and walked on the glacier amazing, Jet Boat Ride, was gentle I have to say but fun. Fantastic sights to see, Loved the boat ride on Milford Sound breath taking to be honest.:)

Weather a odd mix, from wind to very hot to torrential rain and all the rest, you do end up wit 4 seasons in one day, I never did manage to have the correct clothes on.:@

I and my fellow travellers had a great time on this tour, there are many hours of sitting on a coach or a plane but the journey there is so very worth it. I will never go again and I am glad I made this trip and did all that I wanted to do on this tour.:D

For anybody that is thinking of going ..BOOK IT you will have a great time :rolleyes:

HI Cindy

thank you for your review on your stunning holiday, that is one trip I would like to go on, at this moment I am so mixed up there are many trips, I wish I could afford them all, I don't no if I want t along haul to start with or a short trip, any advise on your trip would be grateful,

Elaine

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Elaine wrote:

'nixon' wrote:

HI Cindy

thank you for your review on your stunning holiday, that is one trip I would like to go on, at this moment I am so mixed up there are many trips, I wish I could afford them all, I don't no if I want t along haul to start with or a short trip, any advise on your trip would be grateful,

Elaine

Elaine

It is very had to know what to do first time around, my very first tour was long haul to USA, I was very happy trying a long journey first and it worked very well for me. I also have been on short haul tours as well, I don't want to sway you one way or another, all I can confirm is I am very glad I went on this tour, just take onboard there are many hours sitting on coaches but that is to move around and see so much and YES!!!! It's a very long flight...I don't know your personal circumstances or your finances, if NZ is your dream then I would say go for it...if you feel a shorter trip for a first tour would be better and then see how it goes and perhaps NZ next year !!! ....just go with your heart....I am not sure if my comments will be of help much, either way enjoy your travels, it's a big world out there....if I can help on anything else just ask..

Cindy

Elaine 123
(Member)
'nixon' wrote:

'Elaine wrote:

'nixon' wrote:

HI Cindy

Elaine

Elaine

It is very had to know what to do first time around, my very first tour was long haul to USA, I was very happy trying a long journey first and it worked very well for me. I also have been on short haul tours as well, I don't want to sway you one way or another, all I can confirm is I am very glad I went on this tour, just take onboard there are many hours sitting on coaches but that is to move around and see so much and YES!!!! It's a very long flight...I don't know your personal circumstances or your finances, if NZ is your dream then I would say go for it...if you feel a shorter trip for a first tour would be better and then see how it goes and perhaps NZ next year !!! ....just go with your heart....I am not sure if my comments will be of help much, either way enjoy your travels, it's a big world out there....if I can help on anything else just ask..

Cindy

HI Cindy

thank yo for you info and advise, yes my dream is NZ, you have help me a lot thank you again x