sallyc
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just come back from this trip and can whole heartedly recommend it.

The three weeks flew by, each location was special in its own way with amazing sights to see from the magnificent Uluru as the sun rose and set to the Rainforest and Sydney hustle and bustle with everything in between.

I did all the optional excursions as I was determind to fit in as much as possible and it was well worth it, even getting up in the middle of the night to see the sun rise over the Outback from a balloon.

Sarah Wrightson was a superb tour manager. She was enthusiastic, efficient and dealt with any issues with ease. Her detailed information sheets meant that we were always prepared, knowing what time we had to be places and what we needed to bring. Her quizes and singalongs made the long coach journeys fun and her eternal cheerfulness kept us going even after the early starts.

It truly was the trip of a lifetime and will stay in my memories for always.

zztop27
(Member)
Agreed. Excellent trip with great company and superb tour manager Sarah.

Looking to book to China in spring 2012 with JY so let's hope it's as good as Australia.

:)

margaretscotland
(Member)
Totally agree with everything Sally has said. It was a holiday of a lifetime and everything she said about our tour manager Sarah is so true she was an absolute gem. All the other fellow travellers were great too and made the holiday all the more special and memorable. I will certainly use Just You again

Margaret