anna rama
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just returned from Magnificent Lake Garda Sept. 20th. Had a great holiday overall, wonderful scenery ,really good rep Sarah and i met 4 very nice ladies, who really made the holiday.

The only downside was the hotel Ramada. The food is terrible ,sometimes it was inedible and always cold,there is no entertainment in the hotel except for one night.If you want to go into town you have to walk on a very dangerous,bendy road with no footpath and i would not attempt it at night as there are no lights . However, the rooms are very good with a fridge and cooking facilities.

There is another hotel with a restaurant only 2 minutes walk up the road and the food there is superb and not all that expensive. I was surprised the rep did not tell us about it sooner as we only found out about it from other guests. The only other advice i can give is to take lots of money and enjoy the scenery.The cliff hanger lunch is a must the food and the scenery are amazing.

Anna

sussexhilary
(Member)
'anna wrote:

Just returned from Magnificent Lake Garda Sept. 20th. Had a great holiday overall, wonderful scenery ,really good rep Sarah and i met 4 very nice ladies, who really made the holiday.

The only downside was the hotel Ramada. The food is terrible ,sometimes it was inedible and always cold,there is no entertainment in the hotel except for one night.If you want to go into town you have to walk on a very dangerous,bendy road with no footpath and i would not attempt it at night as there are no lights . However, the rooms are very good with a fridge and cooking facilities.

There is another hotel with a restaurant only 2 minutes walk up the road and the food there is superb and not all that expensive. I was surprised the rep did not tell us about it sooner as we only found out about it from other guests. The only other advice i can give is to take lots of money and enjoy the scenery.The cliff hanger lunch is a must the food and the scenery are amazing.

Anna

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Anna

I just want to mention that most tour managers are happy to tell you about other restaurants if you ask them. Because this holiday was on a half board basis, your dinners were included and Sarah probably assumed you would want to eat the included meals.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor