michael1
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi All

I've just returned from my first ever holiday alone and just want to say what a fantastic time I had. The scenery was stunning, trips well organised and others in the group really friendly. A few thank yous - Eileen/Hilary good to meet you, Sara/Lynda the holiday just wouldn't have been the same without you two! :thumbup:

Souxie & Elaine C - a big thank you once again for your help and advise on here before I travelled, both myself and Eileen were talking about you two during the trip! I hope to meet you both on a future trip because I'll definitely be doing another one.

To any out there in two minds whether to book I'd say just do it. Other travellers on here were telling me to do the same a few months and I'm so glad I followed their advise and booked it.

Michael.

ElaineC
(Member)
Hi Michael

Glad you enjoyed your first Just You holiday. Fantastic holidays. We've all been there on our first time holidaying alone and feeling apprehensive, but come back home feeling glad that we've taken that first step. It certainly instilled me with renewed confidence. I've already booked my next tour with JY. Going to the National Parks and Canyons and Little Bighorn next May with a lady that I met on my first JY holiday in August. Glad Souxie and I could be of assistance to you and Eileen before you went on holiday. It's good there is this forum to help fellow travellers, especially people holidaying alone for the first time. Maybe we will all meet on a future tour. Elaine :thumbup:

Souxie
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Michael,

So glad you enjoyed your first JY holiday. I had no doubts for you at all. Really happy that I could be of help to get you and Eileen through nerves and uncertainties.

Hope we can meet on a holiday some time, bet you are planning your next one as I type!! :cool:

Take Care,

Soux....

Eileen L
(Member)
'Souxie' wrote:

Hi Michael,

So glad you enjoyed your first JY holiday. I had no doubts for you at all. Really happy that I could be of help to get you and Eileen through nerves and uncertainties.

Hope we can meet on a holiday some time, bet you are planning your next one as I type!! :cool:

Take Care,

Soux....

Hi Souxie, Elaine and Michael,

Firstly thank you Soux and Elaine for all your tips and help. As Michael said we talked on holiday about how helpful you had been.What a super trip it was.Michael so glad to have your company along with everyone else.I am sure Hilary and I will not forget Linda, Sarah and you. You certainly supplied us with lots of entertainment and you certainly enjoyed your holiday.I have already booked to go to China next April so have obviously left my anxiety behind. Hope to meet the three of you perhaps on future holidays.

Regards, Eileen