Maria_19
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I've just returned from my first ever holiday travelling alone and I can honestly say it was one of the most enjoyable holidays I've ever had! We were met at the check in by a JY rep . We were again met at Milan airport by our tour guide Sara and the rest of the journey was smooth as clockwork. My room was fantastic .... mind you not everyone was as fortunate and some requested a change but I'd chosen to upgrade to a lakeside view ....well worth it! The scenery is stunning and the weather was very kind to us too.

It was easy enough to pal up with someone .....everyone is in the same position so you're bound to find people to make friends with. But special mention must surely go to our tour guide Sara who made everything so enjoyable because of her sheer enthusiasm and organisation.!

To anyone out there who's dithering ......... DON'T! Just go for it.... I've had one of the most fulfilling holidays ever and would do it again!

Thanks JY

JustAndy103
(Member)
Hi Maria

Well done for taking the plunge with Just You, I dont mind admitting this company do tend to do things very well. Lake Como I have been to some of it, However it is such a large lake and I did do it with another tour company. And would be so intersted to hear more from the Just You side of things. I have no doubt that your Tour Managers ( Sara ) was fantastic as this is an area where Just You excel, Their Tour Managers are exceptional. And if you require any recommendations for next year,

Well if you have been to Lake Como and liked it, Then the Austrian Lakes would be and useful trip for your next encounter

Regards Andy

Maria_19
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'JustAndy103' wrote:

Hi Maria

Well done for taking the plunge with Just You, I dont mind admitting this company do tend to do things very well. Lake Como I have been to some of it, However it is such a large lake and I did do it with another tour company. And would be so intersted to hear more from the Just You side of things. I have no doubt that your Tour Managers ( Sara ) was fantastic as this is an area where Just You excel, Their Tour Managers are exceptional. And if you require any recommendations for next year,

Well if you have been to Lake Como and liked it, Then the Austrian Lakes would be and useful trip for your next encounter

Regards Andy

Hi Andy

Thanks for your reply. You must be psychic as I'd been looking at the Alpine Europe details before I came across your reply! I had been to Lake Como many years before but to the other side of the lake. JY stay at Tremezzo & while the hotel was fine, there isn't much else in Tremezzo itself but you're only a short boat ride away from other villages on the lake. Bellagio is lovely but I would definitely recommend Varenna for its character & it's maybe not so "touristy" as Bellagio. I'm just debating whether to do the Austrian lakes or Alpine tour in Sept/Oct ( I don't want the rainy season!) Whatever I choose I'm certain it will be fun!

Regards

Maria_19