Liz.153
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Absolutely fabulous time with a great crowd. Recommend to any one wanting a good time. Linda is a fantastic courier and will get everybody to enjoy themselves, we were very lucky with our driver, David, who joined in. Hotel was lovely and clean, tasty food and very helpful staff. It was brilliant to meet such a fantastic group of people, with a good sense of humour. I can't wait to go away again! :thumbup:
Liz.153
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Liz.153' wrote:

Absolutely fabulous time with a great crowd. Recommend to any one wanting a good time. Linda is a fantastic courier and will get everybody to enjoy themselves, we were very lucky with our driver, David, who joined in. Hotel was lovely and clean, tasty food and very helpful staff. It was brilliant to meet such a fantastic group of people, with a good sense of humour. I can't wait to go away again! :thumbup:

Made mistake too late at night it was 17th June!

KazCross
(Member)
'Liz.153' wrote:

I second that! It was a lovely trip! Linda and David were brilliant and such a good crowd! Highly recommend this holiday! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

lizzy1960
(Member)
Liz

I agree with you Liz about this holiday Walking in the Ahr Valley it was such a laugh so many nice many nice people on the trip hotel, food rooms was excellent Linda was gud dave our coach driver was good well done for giving us a gud time & letting our hair done carnt wait to christmas to Germany count down begins :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::D

lizzy1960
(Member)
'KazCross' wrote:

'Liz.153' wrote:

I second that! It was a lovely trip! Linda and David were brilliant and such a good crowd! Highly recommend this holiday! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

i agree with you Liz what a wonderful trip Linda our courier was was so gud kept us on our toes at night wudn't let us sit down suggest i will be taking my tap dancing shoes next time, dave was brillant gud fun joined in with which i thought that was nice of him he made us laugh so muchHotel was lovely clean, food was good had a change of towels everyday grouple of people was so gud we all got on great booke to go germany at christmas hope it is gud as this one well done JUST YOU for singles :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::D

lizzy1960
(Member)
Liz

I agree with you Liz it was a excellent holiday LInda our courier was great and Dave our coach was gud both of them made us laugh so much hotel was lovely rooms were clean staff very freindly we had fresh clean towels every day food was good you cudn't fault anything about this hoilday weather was bit disappointing but it didn;t put us of we all got on great had a a gud laugh, this is a holiday that is not to be missed well done JUST YOU for having holidays for singles on there own already have booked for christmas carn't wait if crowd is as Walking in the Ahr Valley itbe gud :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hoops
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Liz.153' wrote:

Hoops
  • (Member)
(Member)
what a great holiday, meet some brill people. Linda our courier was great and so was Dave the driver. Hoping to go on another walking hol any ideas

vanessa

JustAndy103
(Member)
Hi All

I thought you all would enjoy this trip, Having been on it 6 times, Twice with Linda, I had no doubt. It is a great little place and ideal experience particularly for folk that have not been away on their own for a while. Although it is a walking trip, It is Not exactly a route march and is fairly gentle.

And of course you must have met Otto. A lovely man despite his odd sandles lol.

Glad you all enjoyed it

Andy

lizzy1960
(Member)
'JustAndy103' wrote:

Hi All

I thought you all would enjoy this trip, Having been on it 6 times, Twice with Linda, I had no doubt. It is a great little place and ideal experience particularly for folk that have not been away on their own for a while. Although it is a walking trip, It is Not exactly a route march and is fairly gentle.

And of course you must have met Otto. A lovely man despite his odd sandles lol.

Glad you all enjoyed it

Andy

Hi Andy it was agud holiday walking in the Ahr Valley i have also booked up to go away at christmas festive christmas Germany i wonder if you know if we stop at Belguim chocolat factory cuming back to Calis be nice at christmas, then next year i will think of going bit further probaly flying never flowen on my own 😕

JustAndy103
(Member)
Hi Liz,

I have never done The festive Germany Trip, But I have a friend that has, And they do recomend it, As for stopping off at the chocolate factory I am assuming you mean AJs if i recall rightly. I have been on 8 coach trips and I think nearly all of them, have stopped off there on route back to the Ferry port. Also most of the coach drivers get discounts etc as they have loyalty type cards, where they a mass points. So the chances are you will stop there.To get your chocolate fix lol, And the cynical side of me says it is more for their benefit than ours.

I think it would be good to try a flight holiday. I have just returned from Austria, This in now my 4th flight holiday. I managed to get a connecting flight from Glasgow to Gatwick to catch my tour flight. I can reccomend The Austrian Lakes a great place to start, your first air holiday. Its only a couple of hours via plane, including your connecting flight if required. Which you can have arranged via Just You at very good prices. Its is as cheap driving & parking , Or even to go via rail or coach or stop overnight ,and it is a lot less hassle.

Have a great Christmas

Andy

lizzy1960
(Member)
'JustAndy103' wrote:

Hi Liz,

I have never done The festive Germany Trip, But I have a friend that has, And they do recomend it, As for stopping off at the chocolate factory I am assuming you mean AJs if i recall rightly. I have been on 8 coach trips and I think nearly all of them, have stopped off there on route back to the Ferry port. Also most of the coach drivers get discounts etc as they have loyalty type cards, where they a mass points. So the chances are you will stop there.To get your chocolate fix lol, And the cynical side of me says it is more for their benefit than ours.

I think it would be good to try a flight holiday. I have just returned from Austria, This in now my 4th flight holiday. I managed to get a connecting flight from Glasgow to Gatwick to catch my tour flight. I can reccomend The Austrian Lakes a great place to start, your first air holiday. Its only a couple of hours via plane, including your connecting flight if required. Which you can have arranged via Just You at very good prices. Its is as cheap driving & parking , Or even to go via rail or coach or stop overnight ,and it is a lot less hassle.

Have a great Christmas

Andy

Thankyou Andy for your message i think these holidays are well organised for single people well done JUST YOU 😉