bondensbabe
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just returned yesterday from this trip. Met a really nice selection of friendly people on my first Just You holiday. Hope you have all arrived home safely! :)

Lapprodo Hotel in San Marco di Castellabate is so nice. Lovely, friendly helpful staff, superb bedrooms, and anything we needed sorting out, ( problems with the hot water and the lifts for example), was sorted quickly. The only thing they couldnt change of course was that with it being at the very start of the season, and the open layout of the hotel was that it was cold at night.

Great breakfast buffet, and on the whole the evening meals were satisfying.

I enjoyed the trips I went on, especially to the Pertosa Caves and Padula.

The weather could have been better at the beginning, but at least we had the experience of a terrific storm one night which was amazing to watch from the balcony!

Big thanks to our Tour Manager, Margaret for looking after us so well!

bondensbabe
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have been suprised that there have not been more testimonals so far from members of the community that have been on this holiday.

I hope that it is okay to post the link to my pics of the trip, so that members can have a general idea of the area, and the lovely hotel.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.208704745828767.60268.100000677291484&l=01b298be9f 

Jenny789
(Member)
Hi,

Thanks for the report and photo's. It looks a great place to visit and has now gone on my wish list of holidays to do.

Jenny

bondensbabe
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jenny789' wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for the report and photo's. It looks a great place to visit and has now gone on my wish list of holidays to do.

Jenny

It is beautiful Jenny!

treacle
(Member)
hi ya i went on this holiday 12th june i loved it. hotel was wonderful very clean and comfortable, food and service was superb no complantes at all. As said earlier the trip to the caves was wonderful and is well worth the extra money. I felt very apprehensive when i arrived on this holiday but i had a lovely time and would recomend it to anyone our rep Ann was helpfull anyone else going on this hol have a wonderful time XXXX:thumbup:
bondensbabe
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Glad you had a great time too Treacle.
HelenJ
  • (Member)
(Member)
'bondensbabe' wrote:

I have been suprised that there have not been more testimonals so far from members of the community that have been on this holiday.

I hope that it is okay to post the link to my pics of the trip, so that members can have a general idea of the area, and the lovely hotel.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.208704745828767.60268.100000677291484&l=01b298be9f 

Hi,

Just looked on facebook at your pics - lovely! I'm going 9th Oct.

HelenJ

bondensbabe
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Warm clothes for night time are recommended Helen! And good walking shoes if you are going to the caves. Have a great time.