Anonymous
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just returned from China and now have my photos back. I have had one or two bad singles tours mostly due to reps who tried to do as little as possible!!! so i was very wary of going on another , but the trip to China really was wonderous, the Chinese tour guides, Robbie, Louise, and Ping were fabulous and SO knowlegable but the accolade has to go to Our SUPERB Tour Manager, Daniel Adams. The fasinating sights of the Forbidden City, The Great wall, and The Terracotta Army will stay with me for ever. The fabulous meals we had which were all included, and Daniel always there to point out the meats as i do not eat Pork. So much was packed into this holiday , from a visit to the Peking Opera, a never forgotten experience, to a special experience which Daniel arranged of accompanying him for a foot massage !!!!!!!!those of us who went with him will never forget the experience. This was an excellent value tour, with expert and very knowledgable Tour Guides and a Fantastic Tour Manager, it could not have been better.