Bridget Jane
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

I was just wondering who our tour manager would be on this trip? Also, how many people will make up the group? Really looking forward to a new adventure!! Not long now ?

Thank you!!

Bridget

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bridget,

The Tour Manager provisionally allocated for this tour is Annie Forsey.

I'm afraid I can't give you the numbers for the group - but I'm sure you'll have an amazing time with the group.

Have a fantastic adventure.

Julia

lesley07
(Member)
Hi

This is a great holiday which I did in 2017. Annie, who is herself South African, is a very efficient, friendly and knowledgeable Tour Manager who is very enthusiastic about her homeland. I enjoyed the contrasts of big cities, wine growing and garden areas and of course the safaris in Kruger National Park.

Hope you have a lovely holiday m

Lesley

Bridget Jane
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'lesley07' wrote:

Hi

This is a great holiday which I did in 2017. Annie, who is herself South African, is a very efficient, friendly and knowledgeable Tour Manager who is very enthusiastic about her homeland. I enjoyed the contrasts of big cities, wine growing and garden areas and of course the safaris in Kruger National Park.

Hope you have a lovely holiday m

Lesley

Thank you Lesley ?

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
I too can vouch for Annie. She is an excellent TM. This is a great holiday. Bridget have a wonderful time.

Kind regards

Jaya