suer
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I’ve just returned from the Italian Riviera holiday for Xmas and was on the Highlights of Tuscany tour in May, I just wondered whether I would be offered a discount voucher for this year if I booked another JY holiday, thanks Sue
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sue,

Happy New Year.

You should receive a voucher with your holiday questionaire that you will be able to redeem against another Just You holiday in the future.

Kindest regards,

Julia

suer
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Sue,

Happy New Year.

You should receive a voucher with your holiday questionaire that you will be able to redeem against another Just You holiday in the future.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Julia, thanks very much. When would I need to take the holiday by in the year to use the voucher. Sue

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sue,

The new terms and conditions for the loyalty voucher is to book your next trip within 12 months of your return, there is no requirement as to when you need to take the holiday by.

Kindest regards,

Julia

dennyb33
(Member)
Good luck with that. I returned from Puglia last July. I have e-mailed and called several times for a feedback form. Nothing, its such a shame as I wanted to express my gratitude to Justyou. Not sure I will be using them for my next holiday
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi dennyB33,

I'm ever sor sorry that you never received your questionnaire, I can see on your record that this was requested and chased with the team. Customer feedback is always important to us and if there is anything that you would like me to share with the wider team, you can email us at community@justyou.co.uk.

Kindest regards,

Julia

TonyW
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia

Great news that loyalty voucher is now valid for 12 months. It’s becoming a true loyalty scheme. One improvement I would like is you could use voucher to book holiday on line.

Regards

TonyW

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia

As regards the new terms and conditions for loyalty vouchers, I have a voucher with the old conditions (book within 6 months and travel within 12) which states that it can be used in conjunction with other offers running.  Is that the case with the new voucher?  i.e can it be used with an Early Bird discount if the voucher timing fits.

Regards

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jonah,

I can confirm that the new voucher can also be ued in conjunction with other offers that are currently running.

Kindest regards,

Julia

PaulaH
(Member)
Hi

That's good news on the update to the vouchers.....

Is there any plan to be able to use vouchers towards holidays already booked?

Thanks

Paula

dennyb33
(Member)
Julia

Thanks for your response. I have already e-mailed as previously suggested. No response, all so no money off future trips voucher.

So sorry to be negative, I have been on  2 trips with Justyou,  never received any follow ups.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
'PaulaH' wrote:

Hi

That's good news on the update to the vouchers.....

Is there any plan to be able to use vouchers towards holidays already booked?

Thanks

Paula

Hi Paula,

At the moment, there aren't any plans to change this, but the team do listen to feedback (hence the redemption period changing from 6 months to 12 months with no limittion on when you travel).

Kindest regards,

Jules

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
'dennyb33' wrote:

Julia

Thanks for your response. I have already e-mailed as previously suggested. No response, all so no money off future trips voucher.

So sorry to be negative, I have been on  2 trips with Justyou,  never received any follow ups.

Hi dennyb33,

I can only apologise for you not receiving a response.

In terms of the voucher, we are aware that sometimes loyalty vouchers go missing and as such, our Holiday advisors are able to check whether a discount should be applied and add this to any future booking where possible.

Warmest regards,

Julia

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Rose1999' wrote:

This is all great news, now we just need to be able to use our vouchers online - please.

It's on our wishlist too!

In all seriousness, there some other areas of functionality that the team are currently working on at the moment, but online voucher redemption is on the "to do" list.

Kindest regards,

Julia

suer
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Sue,

Happy New Year.

Kindest regards,

Julia

HiJulia, voucher arrived yesterday with survey form, tx Sue