GammaT
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I am booked on this tour and am feeling a little anxious.   I booked very early and qualified for free visas but have not received anything further.   I see from my documents that 10 weeks before departure I should have received some information but it is now 9 weeks before departure and...nothing.    I have asked questions on the forums but rarely get a reply.   I have not received a new invoice saying that I have fully paid.   i am really wondering what is going on.   Obviously we all want things to go smoothly and I do not want any last minute hiccups.

Christina Fothergill

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Christina,

Apologies for the delay. Your visa pack was emailed on July 4th, but I have requested another to be sent to you, please let me know if it doesn't arrive. Your visa is free of charge that's correct 🙂

We have also experienced a technical glitch with a few of our invoices, so again I have requested another be emailed out to you.

I really hope this alleviates any concerns you have, but please do ask me if there's anything you're worried about.

Many thanks,

Vickie

GammaT
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Vickie, I have received the visa forms and returned them duly filled in today.

Tina

GammaT
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Vicki, I note that although I filled in Visa forms for Australia, USA and a long one for India there was nothing for our couple of days in China. I see from other threads that people are needing it, is it only for a longer stay than the Global Explorer? Also, all the other stop overs?
Vickie
(Member)
Hi GammaT,

China is visa free if visiting for 72 hours or less. The Global explorer group just fit into this category, so you don’t require a visa 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie