Smiler57
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

How accurate are the details of the holidays on the website and do Just You take responsibility for any errors made in the description ?

Thanks.

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Smiler57,

The details should be accurate. Can I ask what errors you mean so we can look into it?

Thanks,

Vickie

Smiler57
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Smiler57,

The details should be accurate. Can I ask what errors you mean so we can look into it?

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie

Thanks for answering the first part of my question but do Just You take responsibility for the content of their website ?

Thanks.

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Smiler57,

Really sorry, I'm not too sure what you mean about taking responsibility? Do you mean do we put the content on our website?

Is there some information which you believe to be incorrect? If you can let me have the details I'll ask our web team to take a look.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Smiler57
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Smiler57,

Really sorry, I'm not too sure what you mean about taking responsibility? Do you mean do we put the content on our website?

Is there some information which you believe to be incorrect? If you can let me have the details I'll ask our web team to take a look.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie

I am asking if Just You take responsibility for the accuracy of the holiday descriptions on their website or do they regard it as the responsibility of the user.

e.g. if the description on the website says you would be going to Vietnam and Cambodia but this was an error and you would only be going to Vietnam.

Thanks.

(Member)
Hi Smiler57,

While we endeavour to ensure that all the information and prices both on our website and in any advertising material that we publish are accurate, on very rare occasions changes or errors may occur, and we reserve the right to correct prices and other details in such circumstances.

Is there anything specific you are referring to?

Jamie