katy1717
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Vickie,

I've seen that holidays to Zell am Ziller in Austria and to Wengen in Switzerland have gone up this morning.  

Are these the only ski holiday destinations that will be offered this year?  I had heard that there might be a destination in France and there has been a trip to Italy offered previously, I think.

Also, will the TM on these holidays be Sue?  Would be great if it was.

Many thanks.

Katy

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Katy,

They have indeed! 🙂

These are the only destinations planned for this year at the moment, yes.

I will find out about the Tour Manager and get back to you.

Many thanks,

Vickie

katy1717
(Member) (Topic Starter)
thanks Vickie.

Would be terrific if Sue was the tour manager again.

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Katy,

Sorry to hear there's been some confusion. I've passed this to our Sales team so we can make sure everyone has got the correct information 🙂

In terms of group size, there will not be more than 20 people in the group. We have 10 spaces allocated for people wanting to do back to ski, and 10 spaces for people wanting to do more advanced ski. However, say we had more than 10 customers who wanted to do the advanced skiing, we would simply reduce the spaces available for back to ski, so for example in the end we might have 5 people doing back to ski, and 15 people doing advanced ski in the group - but never any more than 20 people on the trip (except your Tour Manager, of course!)

I hope that makes sense, but please let me know if not or if I can help with any further questions.

Thanks,

Vickie

katy1717
(Member) (Topic Starter)
many thanks for this Vickie.

Katy

katy1717
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Vickie, any news on who will be the TM for the ski trips?  

Are the dates now as on the website?  It seems that some dates have disappeared from when they were first loaded?

+re another Q on the TS Australia trip re outbound flights that I asked on another thread, are you able to confirm the details on this?

Thanks

Katy

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Katy,

We haven't got a tour manager assigned yet, but hopefully soon so please check back 🙂

Yes the dates should all be showing on the website now.

I've replied to your Australia question in your thread 🙂

Many thanks,

Vickie