Glennis2
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi. I am being indecisive about my next holiday in September. So many to choose from!. Considering Ancient and modern Crete 4 Sept, Discover Sicily 6 or 13 Sept, Historical Malta 10 Sept or Secret Slovenia 13 Sept. Can you tell me if anyone else is booked to travel from Manchester yet on any of these holidays and am I likely to have problems getting veggie food in any of these destinations (appreciate that might be harder to answer). Might help me with my procrastination! Thanks.
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Glennis

Nowadays it is easy to get veggie food n most destinations. I am a vegetarian. Hope you make your decision soon as to where you want to go. I have heard Slovenia and Crete are lovely destinations.

Regards

Jaya

Stevepg
(Member)
'Glennis2' wrote:

Hi. I am being indecisive about my next holiday in September. So many to choose from!. Considering Ancient and modern Crete 4 Sept, Discover Sicily 6 or 13 Sept, Historical Malta 10 Sept or Secret Slovenia 13 Sept. Can you tell me if anyone else is booked to travel from Manchester yet on any of these holidays and am I likely to have problems getting veggie food in any of these destinations (appreciate that might be harder to answer). Might help me with my procrastination! Thanks.

Hi Glennis,

Being a vegetarian myself I would recommend Sicily.....though it does have much more to recommend it too! Things have improved so much for vegetarians in even the last 10 years and all restaurants ,in my experience , are so much more understanding now. If you tell the staff right away you will find that on the whole they are very accommodating.....and will even come up with things that are not on the regular menu.

I should state that I am very biased as I visit Sicily every year!

Best of luck with choosing, Glennis

S