wharole
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have booked on this trip, but could you confirm the maximum number on this trip and also the maximum number on the America’s Western Highlights trip for the first 14 days please.  How does it work?  Are we on the same coach or different coaches with separate tour managers?

Early days yet, but numbers for each tour please.

Thank you.

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Wharole,

The maximum allocation shared between both tours is 30 places. How they will be split up between both tours is dependant on sales. For the moment on the 19-September departure we have 6 people booked on Highlights (the shorter tour) and 14 on Western Wonders.

It will be the same coach shared between both tours, as people on the Highlights tour will finish in San Francisco and people on the Western Wonders will continue to LA. It will be the same Tour Manager for both.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Vickie

wharole
(Member) (Topic Starter)
On this trip you can fly from Heathrow or Gatwick.  What is the situation with transfers please ie arriving in USA when we are with the other shorter trip and then leaving at the end of the holiday?

Thanks.

Matt
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Wharole

For this tour we have private transfers to collect people who are arriving at different times. For those on the shorter trip there will be transfers organised from the San Francisco hotel to the airport on the day of departure.

Kind regards

Matt

wharole
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'VMatt' wrote:

Hi Wharole

For this tour we have private transfers to collect people who are arriving at different times. For those on the shorter trip there will be transfers organised from the San Francisco hotel to the airport on the day of departure.

Kind regards

Matt

Hi Matt

Thank you for this.  I am on the longer trip and really pleased that will not be waiting around at LA when arrive from Heathrow.  When we depart from LA to return to UK after (hopefully) a superb holiday will the Heathrow group go to the airport first followed by the Gatwick passengers?

Thanks

Wharole

Matt
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Wharole

There will be separate transfers back to the airport. Have a great holiday.

Kind regards

Matt

wharole
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Matt' wrote:

Hi Wharole

There will be separate transfers back to the airport. Have a great holiday.

Kind regards

Matt

A long time to wait, but looking forward to a memorable holiday!

Thank you.

Donna1
(Member)
Hi Wharole,

Im booked onto the western highlights tour leaving from heathrow and I'm really looking forward to the holiday and it'll be nice to meet you.

Donna

wharole
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I noticed these linked holidays are no longer on the website so presumably fully booked.  Could you supply numbers for Highlights and Wonders please.

Am working out which extra excursions I wish to book!

Thank you.

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Wharole,

Both tours are showing on the website for me, and we do still have some spaces available:

https://www.justyou.co.uk/en-gb/tours/americas-western-wonders/ 

https://www.justyou.co.uk/en-gb/tours/americas-western-highlights/ 

Anyone who has booked America’s Western Highlights will be with the America’s Western Wonders group until day 12 of that tour.

Then the America’s western Highlights group fly home on day 13, arriving on day 14.

While the America’s Western Wonders group continues to Monterey, San Luis Obispo and Long Beach before flying home on day 17, arriving on day 18.

The current numbers are :

America’s western Highlights : 23/5/19 : 7 people

America’s western Highlights : 19/9/19 : 13 people

America’s Western Wonders : 23/5/19 : 12 people

America’s Western Wonders : 19/9/19 : 17 people

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Andi Smith
(Member)
Hi Wharole and Donna,

I'm booked on the Highlights tour leaving from Heathrow on 19/9.

Looking forward to meeting you both and I'm also wondering which extra excursions to book, they all look good.

Andi

Donna1
(Member)
Hi Andi,

Nice to hear from another fellow traveller. I think I'm booked on nearly every optional excursion  :rolleyes: 

I want to get the most out of it and I've especially gone for those with dinner included.

Look forward to meeting you in September.

Donna