Travellite
(Member) (Topic Starter)
This hotel is used in a couple of the JY tours.   I checked our good friend trip advisor(other review sites are available) no restaurant but a caravan/food hut outside the main building?  What is the JY breakfast provision please.  I recall that in Chicago JY had a conference room booked at a fixed time with cold edibles and coffee and tea provided at a fixed time.  Perhaps you can find out and enlarge for us, many thanks. Travelllte
Vickie
(Member)
Hi Travellite,

That's correct, it's called The Camper - a quick-serve food and beverage stop serving locally-sourced cuisine and craft beers and California wines. It is open to guests for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

In regards to breakfast vouchers, they are redeemable at IHOP (International House of Pancakes) located in the hotel. Here is what is included in the voucher your you'll get:

IHOP Breakfast

Orange Juice

Two Eggs, any style

Choice of Pancakes OR Toast OR Hash Browns

2 Pieces of Bacon OR Sausage OR Ham

Choice of Coffee OR Tea OR Decaf

Thanks,

Vickie

Travellite
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Vickie thanks for the reply on this. I’ve been to IHOP’s elsewhere and they are very popular, I’ve never had a problem with their service. T.
turnke
(Member)
I stayed at the Hotel Zephyr in 2015 on a Travelsphere tour and will be again in 2019. The IHOP next to the hotel was very good.It’s a short walk from Fisherman’s Wharf where there are a lot of restaurants.Both the cable car and street car stop close by if you want to try Union Square or other areas.
SylviaJ
(Member)
Hello Travellite

I've just returned from San Francisco staying in the funky Hotel Zephyr, with IHOP for breakfast next door. At busy times, slow to seat you but otherwise excellent.

Regards

Sylvia