Suitsya
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Vickie

Would you advise how many travellers are booked on this tour and age range/gender please. Also will the tour manager be meeting us in Milan or at the hotel? 

Many thanks in advance

Regards

S

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Suitsya,

Sure, there are 34 people booked on, 11 men and 23 women. Their ages range from mid 50s to early 80s.

Your Tour Manager is Greta and she'll meet you at Milan airport.

Thanks,

Vickie

Janeio
(Member)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Suitsya,

Sure, there are 34 people booked on, 11 men and 23 women. Their ages range from mid 50s to early 80s.

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi Suitsya,

Im Jane Im booked on this trip, where are you flying from? I'm flying from Bristol

Janeio
(Member)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Suitsya,

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie,

I'm Jane Booked on this trip Lake Como, I'm a bit concerned about Flying from Bristol then to Amsterdam then on to Milan, please can you explain to me why this is happening, and are there other passengers flying from Bristol that I can tag along with NOT and experienced traveller, as you can tell.

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Jane,

Please don't worry. The reason you're flying to Amsterdam and then on to Milan is because there were no direct flights available on those dates, not for any other reason.

You should have received an update from us in March to explain that the original direct flight was withdrawn so we had to find alternative flights.

You do have a fellow traveller going with you from Bristol to Amsterdam. If there's any other information I can help you with ahead of the trip, please let me know.

Thanks,

Vickie

Suitsya
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Janeio' wrote:

'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Suitsya,

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi Suitsya,

Im Jane Im booked on this trip, where are you flying from? I'm flying from Bristol

Suitsya
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Janeio' wrote:

'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Suitsya,

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi Suitsya,

Hi jane

I'm flying from Birmingham. I don't think there are any other travellers flying from there but hoping to be met at the airport by Greta. Only done one just you hol before, earlier this year and it was so brilliant I had to do it again, hoping this works out to be as good as the first one. Still a little apprehensive about travelling solo but I believe that adventure is good for the soul so here goes ? Happi days 

Best

S