liffyjo
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hello everyone, I am thinking of booking my first hol with justyou, I have thought about Lake Como in Sept, any info you can give me would be grateful received from anyone who has done this trip and it would be great to hear from anyone going, I am a female in my 50s

thanks Liffyjo

Lindy-Lou
(Member)
'liffyjo' wrote:

hello everyone, I am thinking of booking my first hol with justyou, I have thought about Lake Como in Sept, any info you can give me would be grateful received from anyone who has done this trip and it would be great to hear from anyone going, I am a female in my 50s

thanks Liffyjo

Hi liffyjo, Ihave booked this trip for one week from 12th Sept. It will be my first JY holiday and only my second singles trip. There are so many more reasons to do it than not, just take a positive attitude and a smile along with the usual kitchen sink and you'll be just fine! BTW, I'm 56 and have already decided on enough hols to keep me busy for the next 5 years. JY offer such an array of destinations, we're spoilt for choice. Anyway, I hope you get to Lake Como, it's stunning! Warm regards, Lindy-Lou

Maria_19
(Member)
'liffyjo' wrote:

thanks Liffyjo

Hi I've just booked for lake Como 5th September going from Manchester. A first for me too and I'm in the same age bracket as you. I'm looking frward to it but will probably get a bit apprehensive the night before!!!