Ann C
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Good afternoon, I posted a question on Tuesday (17th) but have not received a response yet.  It was regarding Canadian holidays in 2019.  Would appreciate it if you could respond.

Many thanks.

Kind regards

Ann

(Member)
Hello Ann,

Very sorry your post hasn't been answered! Unfortunately I can't see any posts from Tuesday that haven't been responded to, so it may have got lost in the system somewhere -apologies.

What was your question and we'll get back to you ASAP 🙂

Thanks.

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
I sent in a question for the Holiday voucher last week. Not seen it yet or had a reply for my email sent to the address from March. I am due to pay the balance of my holiday for the Douro River cruise soon and would love to know if I can take £100 off the trip?

Jan

ps can't wait to find out who you are :cool:

Ann C
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello,

Just wanted confirmation about guarantees. I am looking ant the Canada and the Rocky Mountaineer holiday departing on 3 September. it is guaranteed with price from £4,299. If I were to book in the near future, is the price quoted when I book guaranteed not to increase and what would happen if the price was lowered..

Hope this makes sense.

Many thanks.

Kind regards

Ann

(Member)
Hi Ann,

Prices do fluctuate due to currency exchange rates or increases in international air fares, so depending on when you book that price may have changed slightly.

However, once you've booked yes, the price will not increase. Refunds aren't given if the price is lowered.

Thanks.

Travelcam
(Member)
Why do all posts have to be checked before appearing? At the week-end when many people are on the forum and looking to interact they have to wait until Monday for their question/query to be posted which is ages from a Friday evening and then another day at least for the next response to appear. Surely we are all responsible citizens and worthy of JY's trust. I find it so frustrating.
Ann C
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Ann,

Prices do fluctuate due to currency exchange rates or increases in international air fares, so depending on when you book that price may have changed slightly.

However, once you've booked yes, the price will not increase. Refunds aren't given if the price is lowered.

Thanks.

Many thanks for the clarification.

Kind regards

Ann

(Member)
Hi Travelcam,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll speak to the team about this and see what we can do.

Thanks,

Vickie

(Member)
Hi Janib,

Unfortunately you're not eligible for the voucher discount this time, because your booking was made in 2017 and the scheme didn't come into place until January 2018.

However, you will get a voucher after your next trip, which can be used on a new booking.

Thanks,

Vickie

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Vickie,

My problem is that the booking that I did make in 2018 does not leave till 2020 being Oberammergau. I do have a holiday booked for next January, not with JY. I had hoped due to Loyalty that I could have been allowed money off this trip as I doubt that the voucher from the Douro Cruise will be used yet again 😠 

Jan