Avocet64
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Whats this I see before my very eyes, Moderator on a Sunday at 16.04?  Surely not!!  Has there been a blip in the system and it's only just catching up?  Like your enthusiasm for the new job if so. Guess you are Kev JY or is there a Moderator there too?

Avocet

(Member)
Haha thank you Avocet, What can I say, I enjoy my job 🙂

My identity will remain a mystery for now, but all will be revealed soon....

Barb W
(Member)
Hi Mystery Moderator

Think I can guess who you could be, but I'm not putting it out there to keep the mystery!

Regards

Barb

Avocet64
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Mystery Person

Was obviously well off track with Kev JY as I have just spotted a post from him enquiring about a holiday. It's the JY that threw me off track as that is what some of the JY team use with their name to indicate just that, they are part of the team, although thinking about it they usually put the JY first.  Its just that we were all on line at the same time and I read Kev JY, Moderator.  Sorry KJY.

Now waiting for the great reveal, why the mystery I'm wondering?

Avocet

(Member)
Yep you're quite right, I'm not Kev JY! In all honesty we just thought it would be fun to do a reveal 🙂
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Moderator' wrote:

Yep you're quite right, I'm not Kev JY! In all honesty we just thought it would be fun to do a reveal :)

I am hoping for Bruce Willis, Tom Cruise, Hugh Jackman, or should I carry on dreaming!

Cindy

Avocet64
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi xxxxx 🙂

Like Barb I now think I've worked out who you are, took just little bit of fun detective work and it all fits perfectly, so I'm hoping I've got it right this time . If I am correct can I just say welcome back! 

Avocet

AbbaDave
(Member)
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Dave I think you're safe enough...I reckon I've worked it out...time will tell...is the new Moderator taylor made for the job?

Cheers,

Bob

Avocet64
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I could be very wrong but I think it's a famous British field marshall, albeit not male.                      

Avocet

AnnF
  • (Member)
(Member)
I think you are right, Avocet. I thought that almost from the start when I saw their login. Time will tell...

Ann

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
The only one that I can think of is Monty?

Please do tell, this is driving me nuts 😛 

Jan

Avocet64
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Well I'm going to stick my neck out and say come on Monty, games up, unless someone else is using your login that is.   😃

Avocet

Avocet64
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Vickie

Now all is revealed.  Welcome to the JY forum, it's nice to put a face, or should I say half a face, to a name.

I began to have my suspicions you might be logging in under Monty's old Moderator Profile when I noticed that Mildred and Amy used the same job title profile, so I took a chance in going down the Monty road hoping to get a reaction from you, and who knows, she could have been back, but you wouldn't bite. Well played! Guess you can say I just don't like mysteries.

I hope you enjoy being our new Moderator, not too many Sundays working I hope.  You've got the great backing as ever from our lovely Jules, what would we do without her, and not forgetting Matt of course, welcome to him.

Avocet

(Member)
Hi Avocet,

Haha, It was a clever theory at least, you'd make a good detective!

Thank you for the welcome, I'm looking forward to the role 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie