BGray
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Amy,

After the launch of the marvellous glossy new-style brochure in January, I'm wondering will there be new brochures in May and/or September this year?  Will new tours be divided between May and September launches or when will they be launched?  That is, presuming there will be some new tours?!

Best wishes,

Bob

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bob,

At the moment there are plans to have a May and September brochures. As for new tours, the paginations are still work in progress as to what will be included. However, over the past 12 months we have moved away from waiting for brochures to launch new tours. For example, our Ski & Antarctica tours that we launched in June/July last year.

Kindest regards,

Julia

BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Julia, in a way I think it's a pity to move away from launching new tours in a new brochure.  Maybe I'm old fashioned but I get very excited when there is a new brochure, eagerly flicking through the pages to see the new tours.  Or maybe I'm just odd?

All the best,

Bob

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Don't worry Bob, everything will still be in the brochures, but it gives these tours the opportunity to have more stand out. And, I doubt we'll ever do a brochure where we don't launch "something".

Kindest regards,

Julia

BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Julia, that's good to know.  One month until the next new brochure!

All the best,

Bob

Chris84
(Member)
My question Julia is

Will there be some 2019 dates in the new brochure? Specifically some European destinations.

Thanks

Chris

(Member)
Hi Chris,

Yep, there will indeed be 2019 dates in the new brochure, including to European destination, and all our departures are guaranteed.

Thanks.