Janice12
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
[align=left]Could you please advise me on the weather to expect at the beginning of May for this region?

[align=left]I’m trying to sort out what clothes I will need.  :huh:

Moderator2
(Member)
Hi Janice12,

The weather at the beginning of May for this region typically tends to be mostly sunny with a little bit of rain.

Lightweight clothing and beachwear (including sun protection) are recommended for the beginning of this month. It is a good idea to pack waterproofs at any time of the year and comfortable shoes for excursions.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

sallyc
(Member)
Try this link for a local forecast

https://www.accuweather.com/en/it/paestum/2573340/month/2573340?monyr=5/01/2018 

This is a beautiful hotel and a fantastic trip.

Enjoy

Janice12
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'sallyc' wrote:

Try this link for a local forecast

https://www.accuweather.com/en/it/paestum/2573340/month/2573340?monyr=5/01/2018 

This is a beautiful hotel and a fantastic trip.

Enjoy

Thank you Sally for the link it was really helpful  😉 I’m really looking forward to the holiday.

Janice12
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Janice12' wrote:

[align=left]Could you please advise me on the weather to expect at the beginning of May for this region?

[align=left]I’m trying to sort out what clothes I will need.  :huh:

Could you please also tell me how many people are booked for 6th May on this holiday, age range and how many are flying from Leeds/Bradford.

Moderator2
(Member)
Hi Janice12,

I can tell you that 27 travelers are booked on this trip, and 1 has provisionally booked. 6 are male and 22 are female. The ages range between early 30s - mid 80s.

2 travelers will be flying from Leeds Bradford.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

BexW
  • (Member)
(Member)
I'm not flying from Leeds Bradford, but I'll see you when we get there! Sounds like I might be the youngest (31).

So looking forward to getting away!