Annieb1
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

I think I'm being particularly dense at the moment but I cannot find the information I need.

In the FAQ's it says that at the end of each holiday description it indicates the level of walking required.  I have looked at umpteen holidays and cannot see it after any of them.

I went to Australia with JY three years ago and remember seeing it then but I'm totally stumped this time round!  Any chance that someone could point me in the right direction please?

Many thanks

Anne

Moderator2
(Member)
Hi Anne,

Following the description of each day in the itinerary of an active holiday, the duration of walking is stated.

However, if you look under 'Welfare, Health & Safety' in the Essential Information section of your JY brochure, guidance about the level of walking is mentioned:

'Tours described as 'Active' are not suitable for anyone with any limited or mobility issues'.

I hope this helps you.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Annieb1
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Amy,

Thank you. What I meant was for example when I went to Australia and South America with JY it stated at the end of the blurb if there was much walking etc to be done. It seems to have disappeared from those holidays also. They aren't classified as active holidays; they're touring holidays.

Not to worry. It isn't a problem but it was useful information to have.

Many thanks

Anne