AnnF
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello, Julia, Mildred or Amy

I see that Moderator2 is now signing off as Amy.   Does this mean that Mildred has come to the end of her time on the Forum or is Amy helping out while Mildred is on holiday?   If Mildred has now finished, I am sure we all wish her well and thank her for her patience over the last year.

Ann

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ann,

You are eagle-eyed.

I can confirm, that Mildred is leaving us and Amy is in fact a new member of the JY community team!

Kindest regards

Julia

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Best wishes to Mildred and welcome Amy.  Hope you have the patience of a saint!!
AbbaDave
(Member)
Hi Amy

welcome to the forum,  you'll need patience with some of us - not me though!

I had sussed this out over the past week or so that Mildred's time was coming to an end so Thank you Mildred for all your patience and time you have given us and best of luck for the future

all the best

Dave

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Amy welcome onboard, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Mildred, I know we have thrown many varied and interesting questions to you over your time of moderation, I hope you have survived and I wish you well on the next stage of your life journey.

Cindy

Bosuncat
(Member)
All best wishes for the future Mildred. :)

And welcome to Amy. 😃

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
A very warm welcome to Amy!  I hope the powers-that-be give you enough time to dedicate to the Forum so that we are not left hanging for answers!  Best wishes to Mildred, wishing you well and every success for the future. 

Cheers,

Bob

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mildred

All the best for the future and thank you very much for all your help with all the queries. Amy welcome and Good Luck!

Regards

Jaya