beverly Sutcliffe
(Member) (Topic Starter)
do not know how to log in or get a password have been on holiday twice  Just want to know if any other people are going walking in northern Cyprus from Manchester in October
Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Beverly,

I just want to confirm that you have successfully logged in and you have posted in the right section.

I can see that this is your first post so Welcome to the Just You Community! I am one of the moderators of the forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

I can tell you that there are currently 18 travellers booked on your tour and the group is made up of 8 men and 10 women. The age ranges from early-50s to late-70s.

There are currently 3 travellers flying from Manchester.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Marje
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thank you for the information, Mildred.

Hello Beverly, I'm booked on this holiday, but flying from Heathrow. Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the group.

Marje

beverly Sutcliffe
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hello Marje Do you do a lot of walking . what type of clothes are you thinking of taking I am wondering if it will be warm enough for T shirts during the day are you taking hiking boots or just strongshoes
beverly Sutcliffe
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Marje    Do you do a lot of walking if so are you taking hiking boots or just sturdy shoes  Do you think it will be warm enough during the day for T shirts and shorts Bev
Marje
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Beverly, I walk every day but don't do as much as the 6-7 mile walks on this trip very often. I'm planning to do a few longer walks in the coming weeks to get in practice.

I am planning to take strong walking shoes (not boots) and also my walking sandals. I much prefer walking in sandals but will take advice about when we get there, as they're not so good if the ground has sharp stones. I think it should still be pretty hot there in October, I'm expecting to wear summer tops/shirts and cropped trousers unless we need to cover up because of insects etc. (Not shorts. You really wouldn't want to see my legs in shorts!)

I also really love to swim and will be packing my snorkel and mask.

beverly Sutcliffe
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hello anybody out there going to northern Cyprus on the 12oct. from Manchester