stepho
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello,

My name is Steph I am on the walking in Northern Cyprus trip, traveling from Heathrow (12 October).  This will be my first trip with this company so guess that makes me a "Newbie".  Anybody else out there on this holiday who wants to introduce themselves feel free

Steph.

Marje
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Steph, I'm also booked on this holiday. I live in Devon and am travelling up to Heathrow the day before, staying overnight at the Premier Inn Bath Road. Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the group.

Marje

stepho
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Marje' wrote:

Hello Steph, I'm also booked on this holiday. I live in Devon and am travelling up to Heathrow the day before, staying overnight at the Premier Inn Bath Road. Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the group.

Marje

Hello Marje, Sorry for the delay in replying forgot to check this board and busy with work.  I live in Cleveland so like you will be traveling up to Heathrow the day before and staying overnight at the airport.  Look forward to seeing you and our fellow travellers, just received the holiday itinerary looks good.