jonah
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Are there any plans to run this trip in 2018 and if so are the dates likely to be October again?

Many thanks

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Jonah,

The team here at Just You have made the decision to rest Rural Assam by River for 2018. It is not uncommon and seasoned Just You travellers will know from past brochures that we regularly give tours a year or two off so that we can add/rotate some new tours into the selection. Wild Borneo and Kenya are just two examples of tours that we have rested and brought back to life.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

jonah
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Mildred. That is really disappointing as having seen the programme recently with Tim West and Prunella Scales this really appealed to me. Ho Hum.
Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Jonah,

You still have time to book this years departure if you really want to go. There are still some spaces left.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

jonah
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Mildred but I am booked to go to Russia in October.  Such a big world, so much to see, so little time (& money).
Julie White
(Member)
Mildred,

That's a shame I really wanted to do this trip and couldn't this year as I am going to Chile in October.  

I was surprised that there was only one trip put on so I can understand why it wasn't so popular.

Perhaps when they reintroduce it more dates will be available.

Regards Julie

katy1717
(Member)
Also disappointed to learn this cruise seems to be a one off.  Had spotted one of your competitors offering this trip earlier, but only saw your offering when received a recent leaflet.  I'm already off to Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam this Oct/Nov so couldn't do it this year.  Sorry to hear that you won't be offering dates in 2018.  It looks a really interesting trip.

Katy

jonah
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Any chance of a re-think JY?.  Given the recent publicity on TV this could be popular.  Why not put it to the vote - currently there are 3 travellers (including me) on the Forum interested and I know of one more.
Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Jonah,

Rest assured that all comments are being forwarded on to the Just You Product team.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

JEMMMA
(Member)
I'm also wanting to go on this trip for 2018 !
Hils
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,

I really fancy this trip as well for 2018. Can't do this year as I have so many other trips booked with you!

Please, please JY, have a re-think!

Cheers,

Hils

SusieB
(Member)
I would like to add my name to the growing list of people who would like to do this tour in 2018 if JY are able to make it available. It looks great so really hope it makes it's way back into the brochure.

Sue

Dina
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

This river cruise is high on my list to do.

One of my JY friend's  (not a Community member)is also keen to go on it, as long as her health is OK.

We would go on  it probably in 2019 if there is a date. I have already got two tours booked for 2018 and have overspent.

Di

jonah
(Member) (Topic Starter)
PLEASE PLEASE JY.  Bring this back.