gill54
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Dear Julia

I did send my question to enquiries at customer services on Monday this week but have had no acknowledgement or answer.

Just to recap our Denali National Park tour had to be curtailed after 3 hours as the snow was coming down heavily.  We were turned back after 30 miles.  The park people gave us forms to fill in as we were going to have a partial refund.  We handed our filled in forms to the TM Stephen as he was coming back to Britain with us and would send  in the paperwork to your offices.

Just wondering how the refund is progressing.

Thank you

Gill

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Gill,

We are waiting on a response from National Parks regarding this refund as they didn't informed us about it. We will be in contact with you as soon as they get back to us.

Apologies for the delay.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

gill54
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Afternoon Gill,

We are waiting on a response from National Parks regarding this refund as they didn't informed us about it. We will be in contact with you as soon as they get back to us.

Apologies for the delay.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Just wondering as it's now been two weeks whether you have any news on the partial refund?

Thanks

Gill

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Gill,

A cheque was posted to you on the 29th of June.

Please contact us if you have any further queries.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

gill54
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Morning Gill,

A cheque was posted to you on the 29th of June.

Please contact us if you have any further queries.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Thanks for your response Mildred.  It is a bit worrying that still nearly 2 weeks later the cheque hasn't arrived.  I will wait a few more days and then will contact JY with a view to cancelling the cheque and issuing a new one to me as it has/may have gone astray.

Gill