DAWNK
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

I've been looking at the Travelsphere USA holidays and in particular, San Francisco and the Oregon coast. This looks a fabulous itinerary. I've only visited San Francisco before and would love to go back. I've not been to any of the other places so I would be particularly interested in this trip. Do you know if Just You are planning to include this trip on their future holidays?

Thanks

Dawn K

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Dawn,

Having spoken to our team of holiday creators, at the moment, there are no plans to introduce this tour in the short term. If this is something of interest to our customers, then it will of course be considered in the future.

So, if anyone else wants to see this tour (or similar) as part of the Just You Collection, please let us know.

Kindest regards,

Julia

lesley07
(Member)
Hi Julia

I too would be interested in a holiday as described by Dawn.

Regards

Lesley

turnke
(Member)
I did this tour with Travelsphere in May 2015,when it included Vancouver. There is a review on the reviews section for more information.

On that trip,there were 7 couples and 7 single travelers.

Keith

RUSSELL
(Member)
Yup would do this one.

Russell Kerfoot

Jewelskd
(Member)
I would love to do this tour as Crater Lake is somewhere I would like to visit. I have been considering doing the travelsphere version as a solo so would definitely be interested if Just You did a version. 

Julie

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Julie,

Thank you for your suggestion- I will pass this on to our product team.

Kindest Regards,

Mildred

turnke
(Member)
'Jewelskd' wrote:

I would love to do this tour as Crater Lake is somewhere I would like to visit. I have been considering doing the travelsphere version as a solo so would definitely be interested if Just You did a version. 

Julie

When I went on the Travelsphere tour in May 2015,there was a lot of snow around and only half the loop road was open.The snow made the trees look very Christmasy,after lunch, and a Ranger talk at the Lodge,the sky brightened and the Lake looked very different when the clouds disappeared, reflecting the blue sky.

Keith