Susanxyz
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I have only just seen this holiday and wondered if anyone has booked yet for June or Sept 2017. I am very interested and would book the one that has the most people on so would probably go. I will be going from Manchester

Many Thanks Sue

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Sue,

I hope you are having a pleasant morning so far.

For the June departure, there are currently 2 travellers booked.

For the September departure, there are currently 2 travellers booked.

I know the figures don't exactly help you make a decision right now but it is still early days.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Susan,

I did a similar tour with Travelsphere last year and really enjoyed it.  I hope you book and have a great time!

All the best,

Bob

RogertheRed
(Member)
Hi Sue,

I'm contemplating doing this trip from Manchester in June, however, the only thing putting me off is the flight times, Leaves Manchester at 6.20 am and does not return until 11.00 pm. Means I will have to leave home at 2.30 at the latest to check in on time. Does not warrant an overnight stay as would still be getting up at an unearthly hour. Having said all this will probably go ahead and book.

Regards,

Roger.

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Roger

A very early flight means that at least you get nearly a full day when you arrive at your destination and can have an afternoon siesta! Hope all is well with you.

Regards

Jaya

Nelson
(Member)
Roger, sadly I agree.

Flights from Heathrow are similar times so not only would it mean 2 nights in airport hotels but I wouldn't get a whole nights sleep on either night !

Susanxyz
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'RogertheRed' wrote:

Hi Sue,

I'm contemplating doing this trip from Manchester in June, however, the only thing putting me off is the flight times, Leaves Manchester at 6.20 am and does not return until 11.00 pm. Means I will have to leave home at 2.30 at the latest to check in on time. Does not warrant an overnight stay as would still be getting up at an unearthly hour. Having said all this will probably go ahead and book.

Regards,

Roger.

Hi Roger

My thoughts are exactly the same as yours re times. I presume you live in Liverpool, I am in Sheffield. I will probably get a taxi both ways as you say a night in a hotel is not practical. I am looking at June mainly because we will get the lighter nights

The trip looks fantastic and all meals including lunch !!  so we will all come back a bit bigger than we went.

JustYou can pass on my email details to you if you want then we can chat about this trip one to one

Yours Sue 🙂

RogertheRed
(Member)
'Susanxyz' wrote:

'RogertheRed' wrote:

Hi Sue,

Regards,

Roger.

Hi Roger

My thoughts are exactly the same as yours re times. I presume you live in Liverpool, I am in Sheffield. I will probably get a taxi both ways as you say a night in a hotel is not practical. I am looking at June mainly because we will get the lighter nights

The trip looks fantastic and all meals including lunch !!  so we will all come back a bit bigger than we went.

JustYou can pass on my email details to you if you want then we can chat about this trip one to one

Yours Sue :)

Hi Sue,

I've gone ahead and booked this trip from Manchester on 12th June. I no longer live in Liverpool but the South Lakes hence the 90 mile drive to the airport. I'm quite happy for Mildred or Julia to pass on my e-mail address to you. All being well see you in June.

Regards,

Roger.

Susanxyz
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Roger

Scream scream scream !

Not a good day for me. Just learnt that my sister has arranged for people to stay with me in June  !!!!!

It her 70th and she is having a big 'do'.

I did actually  say months ago that they could as I never usually go away in June, as too hot, so I cant go back on my word as family travelling from Australia

So Baltics here I come in September.

You will be able to give me lots of tips etc

cry cry

Yours Sue