Bosuncat
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
:@

Hi Mildred.

On Monday morning I rang Customer Services to book Catalonian Beach Escape for 2nd May departure from East Mildlands.  After a very lengthy phone call, my deposit was taken, and I was told that again I would be referred to Special Services because of my slight mobility problem.  I WAS told that they would ring me back within 24 hours.  It is now Friday morning, and I am still awaiting a phone call to confirm my booking.   

All I have received is a note indicating that they will get in touch with me as soon as they have been onto their suppliers.  No confirmation invoice!  This is the second time this has happened on 2 separate holidays that I have booked in November with you. 

To save me yet another lengthy phone call I would appreciate if you could chase for me, and let me know today if the confirmation invoice is on it's way.  I am afraid I cannot give you a booking reference because I was not given one. 

Yet again, poor customer service from JY.  The fact that my deposit has been taken makes it even more so. 

Thank you.

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Bosuncat,

I am sincerely sorry about this.

I have followed this up and you will be contacted by a member of our customer care team very soon.

Our apologies again.

Kind Regards,

Mildred.

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Morning Bosuncat,

I have followed this up and you will be contacted by a member of our customer care team very soon.

Our apologies again.

Kind Regards,

Mildred.

Thank you for your swift response Mildred. I haven't heard anything as yet but I will let you know when I do.

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Bosuncat' wrote:

'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Morning Bosuncat,

Our apologies again.

Kind Regards,

Mildred.

Thank you for your swift response Mildred. I haven't heard anything as yet but I will let you know when I do.

I did get a phone call Mildred, but sadly, no paper copy yet.  I'm putting it down to Christmas post at the moment.